• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Spell/monster maker for 8.60 evolution!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, i have start an evolution from the scratch and making everything self. (The map is not 100% own made)
But we gonna make new systems, spells and monster etc that never have been seen before.

So, if you wanna be a part of this amazing project please send me a pm or add my skype jonas.hagstrom12.
Remember, this is a serious project and we not accept non-experience team members.

Regards

Still searching~~

2j2g613.jpg

Still Searching~~

Check behind that red tree you might find someone :p

Anyways good luck with this project Cornex

Check behind that red tree you might find someone :p

Anyways good luck with this project Cornex

Already checked there, nothing found .. :(

Well i have my own little project im working on but if you ever need some help making spells/monsters i could get some of them made for you not a problem. just add me to skype: werewo1fkn1ght

Well i have my own little project im working on but if you ever need some help making spells/monsters i could get some of them made for you not a problem. just add me to skype: werewo1fkn1ght

All help are nice, added you :)

~~Still Searching~~

~~Still Searching~~

Back