• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells crash TFS 0.3.6pl1

Whynot

Rubber Doll
Reaction score
Hi,

I just started to make my own server a few days ago. I`m using TFS 0.3.6pl1 and my selfmade map.
Players can connect and I can cast spells with my God , but if someone else is casting spells the server is crashing. Its enough if someone try to cast "exura".
Any suggestions what I have to change?

Thanks in advance,

Sapphi

Well, I wasn't supposed to say this, I like TFS a lot but my premium time in the website is over so I can choose to use the open version that is really unstable or I can use another server that I know, but no offense to TFS its a really nice job.

But you should go with crystal server, its is really stable, I can host it in the version of tibia 9.1, the crystal server version is 0.1.4 and the server is only already for 84h, no crash, and it could be more but I made some changes in the map and I needed to reload it.

if you want to try it its here: Crystal Server

or you could buy a premium time in the website and enjoy the tfs private, its really good =)

Back