• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells remove maxmana.

druidspammer

Reaction score
VAPus - Store item :: [8.6X] REAL TIBIA PROJECT DATA PACK RAZACH
That's the map. Im using rev 3884 to run that.
When you use spells, Your maxmana decreases, Also when eating food.

Example: You are level 8: 185 HP and 35 max mana.
You use Utevo lux:
Now you are level 8: with 185 hp and 15 max mana.
Note, You are NOT left with: 15/35 mana.
You are left with 15/15 mana.
If you eat food, It removes maxmana all the way to 0.

Has anyone ever encountered a bug similar to this before?

Sincerly: Druidspammer.

LOL - that sounds like an epic troll.

Anyways, it`s probably something in the sources they changed using the removal of total mana instead of current mana which they might have overlooked.. do you have the source files?

Yes i do! Where should i look? o_O
It's weird because i've used rev 3884 with warsystem, rev 3884 with login system and rev 3777 Same problem there -.-'

Sincerly: Druidspammer.

Im looking through my sources right now trying to find where it might be located, ill update my post if I find it and hit you up with a PM to let you know :)

Edit: here's a lead I found right off the bat

player.h through the `changeMana` function (not sure where it points right now, have to go write a math quiz :p)

since noone else and me neither had this problem I don't think its in 3884 rev sources.
What does the maxmana and mana show in your database before you log (you still have mana) and what does it show after you logout?

since noone else and me neither had this problem I don't think its in 3884 rev sources.
What does the maxmana and mana show in your database before you log (you still have mana) and what does it show after you logout?

You Sir, Are a f*** genious.
The problem were my samples.
They started with 35 mana, However they had 0 in MAX mana.
I owe you bigtime for this.

Instead i stumbled across an new problem, Haha.
The manareg is WAY to high, And i dunno where to modify that..
I tried in Vocations.XML

<vocation id="2" name="Druid" description="a druid" needpremium="0" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="15" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000"
See what i did was, I changed the numbers in bold to ex: 2 and 5. I restarted the server and checked out a test druid, The little bugger still gains 15 mana per second.. o_O

Code:
gainmana="30"
That is the amount of mana they gain per level.

Code:
gainmanaamount="15
That is the amount of mana you gain when you have eaten food.

Ah, I solved that aswell, I just had to make NEW characters. Changing that scripting, And restarting the server and logging into it didnt work.
I had to create completley new chars.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Back