• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Spells require storage to be cast

nefinoo

Carnage.flv
Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone help me to make a example of spell with a storage require to use it? i am using tfs 1.4.2 if is a rev its ok.

after function onSpell

Lua:
if player:getStorageValue(YourStorageg) < 0 then
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'You can not cast this spell.')
    return false
end

I dont get it
You have asked so many times for help and you cant still solve such a "simple" thing?
Im curious... Are u even trying to solve it by urself?
Dont get me wrong im not hating or something im just confused :D

after function onSpell

Lua:
if player:getStorageValue(YourStorageg) < 0 then
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'You can not cast this spell.')
    return false
end

I dont get it
You have asked so many times for help and you cant still solve such a "simple" thing?
Im curious... Are u even trying to solve it by urself?
Dont get me wrong im not hating or something im just confused :D
I know that they are easy conditions to apply, I just wanted you to guide me with an example, I know that I ask things that are easy for you but sometimes they are not for me.

I was asking about this topic, because I am using a script based on my equipment it gives me a storage, and depending on the equipment you have, it unlocks spells that you can use

and right now I'm investigating on my own how to make the equipment add a description like "Created by" when crafting, and I've already solved that, now I'm looking for how to make the comparison so that only the person who creates the item can use it.

I know that they are easy conditions to apply, I just wanted you to guide me with an example, I know that I ask things that are easy for you but sometimes they are not for me.

I was asking about this topic, because I am using a script based on my equipment it gives me a storage, and depending on the equipment you have, it unlocks spells that you can use

and right now I'm investigating on my own how to make the equipment add a description like "Created by" when crafting, and I've already solved that, now I'm looking for how to make the comparison so that only the person who creates the item can use it.
TFS 1.X+ - Item what can be used only by player what get it. (https://otland.net/threads/item-what-can-be-used-only-by-player-what-get-it.282188/#post-2704524) maybe something here will be usefull for you.

Back