• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spider cave

Sixten

Reaction score
ey all, this is a spider cave i've made!
spider-1.jpg

spider-2.jpg

spider-3.jpg

spider-4.jpg

spider-5.jpg

spider-6.jpg

spider-8.jpg

as always: - no flaming (yes, also you poof...)
- no offtopicness! (yes, also you poof...)

- constructive critism is appreciated ALOT!
- ratings are also appreciated

I'll help you. Take those screen shots again but this time use utevo vis lux and use the "don't shrink game window" which you can find in the client, option-> graphics option-> Advanced

I'll help you. Take those screen shots again but this time use utevo vis lux and use the "don't shrink game window" which you can find in the client, option-> graphics option-> Advanced

.. i'm not a noob. i thought, it's cool to have it a bit dark, cuz that's what it is in those caves, isn't it? and it isnt too dark that u can't see anything so... and about the don't shrink window, never knew about that lol :p well, u can see it good enought on the pics, i won't take them again..

Well then my rating for them is, they suck pretty hard for the reason i can't see them good enough!

Well then my rating for them is, they suck pretty hard for the reason i can't see them good enough!

wtf, like half of the guys are complaining but i can see them perfect! :eek: am i having superieur eyes or something! :eek::eek: im just way too lazy to take all those pics again.. :S

THey are pretty good, although I must agree with zoOorO... Retake em with light... for everybodys sake.

It's a cave. It's supposed to be dark :p
I like it :)

its good if its ur first thing u ever did with an editor

its not, im not active here at otland, im mapping for about 1.5 years now. im active @ otfans.

Have you ever heard of light spells? They are used to light up such dark places.

stfu now about the darkness.. i just thought it was cooler <_< i get it okay? ...

i've loved 1 and 5 but the rest dont give me feeling im in spider cave , nice mapping but not Nice++ 4/10?

its not, im not active here at otland, im mapping for about 1.5 years now. im active @ otfans.

stfu now about the darkness.. i just thought it was cooler <_< i get it okay? ...

then its pretty much useless

Back