• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spirit Dementum Movie Thread

Alexandra

Reaction score
In this thread you can watch sneaks or battles against the whole server. We are Spirit Dementum.

Sneaks

Jayjay (Botting)
jayjay.cam
Hubbzor - Glidar Jeppish - Clicket
Time owned.cam
Glidar Knightzor
Glidar Knightzor.cam
Ingvar Stenyxa
Ingvar Stenyxa.cam

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Battles

Battle in Carlin Nice battle carlin.cam
Yalahar Battle
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/708230730.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know what tibiacam tv is. Look on TibiaCam TV
There you can download tibiacam tv lite to watch these cam battles.

Signed,
Spirit Dementum

Last edited:
you suck mate

Is it nice to see yourself on the movie? Run like a bitch and leave your mates behind and they also died. If you would stay toghtere you could kill some mages maby but no. You run like a bitch.

15+ vs 8, 3 lvl 100-110.. Ye, thats fair.

Are you blind? Liran Stormstriker is like level 58. We have manny level 80-100. You are just making some stupid excuses because you died like a bitch in a mwall trap.

Well i cant say you guys did very good tho we did a misstake by getting 2 guys trapped in there..

Well gratz :>, hope you stay becouse we'll be back <3

Lol you upload my death? i was attackin majstro to paralyze when i missed him and runed forward, i dont have attackscript like everybody else.

4-6, if fidde was invited in time like he is now it would be 8-4 but still.. we're leading and u owned nobody, i rest my case.

sneaks är till för att döda folk, Går man på en sneak mot en som har speedhack+paralyze script i ert fall med 3 pers är de rätt svårt å få de å funka..

Back