• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spitfire's lifethread

Sptifire

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm Spitfire and this whole new life thread scene is completely new for me, it'll probably end up being a bad thing coming out, but I'll have to give it a shot.

I've currently set up a goal for myself, which is get enough money for a devileye which a very good friend is letting me use untill I can pay for it.
During the first two months of Shadowcores I went under the name of Berserker and Nyancat, me and my friend had the two first devileyes on the server and I remember it being really awesome, so I originally set out to get the devileye, my friend bought one the same day I'm writing this update and he changed his mind, he knew that I really wanted it and he barely plays his paladin. My new goal is to pay for the devileye.
Donations are accepted for me to reach my goal faster, anything works whether it's items or money.
If you make a donation, remember to put your name in a parcel with the donation and you'll get highlighted on the thread.

My progress towards paying off the devileye. 1/27kk

This is my character, Plitok Boltur.
Oy3rbdS.png

GUgbHsI.png

Last edited:
Back