• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing or not?

ZowN

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellow otlanders, sometimes I get the urge to check how populated new ots get just to see how popular ot currently is.
I've been wanting to release a server of my own so it's something that I'd like to keep tabs on.
So there's a new server out called "Pangeria" and I took a look at the otservlist online chart over the last month cause I was curious.
Their online count in otservlist is absolutely crazy so I've been wondering what made this server so popular?

Everyday at 7AM the server online players dip down by minus 250, what is the reason for this?
Only thing I could think of is spoofing cause nothing else comes to mind, what could be the reason for this, please do enlighten me.

If anyone is playing pangeria, could you tell me a rough estimate on how many people are actually playing and how many are botting?
In percentages of total players e.g. 30% bot, 70% actual players or just flat number of how many actual players if that is easier for you.
Simply want to know how many active manual players are playing there.

Last edited:
Not sure how did you get that conclusion after you got info that at some hour player count is dropped by x value lol
If someone is spoofing, it is spoofed 24/7, why would they remove spoof at 7 am?
Its probably some time that server has a server save and it restarts or something and bots are unable to reconnect probably.

Not sure how did you get that conclusion after you got info that at some hour player count is dropped by x value lol
If someone is spoofing, it is spoofed 24/7, why would they remove spoof at 7 am?
Its probably some time that server has a server save and it restarts or something and bots are unable to reconnect probably.

Well the odd thing is that there is still ~100-200 players online after this dip(every time) so it can't be a server-save that is shutting the server down.
The -250 logging off at exact 7AM happens every day without fail.

EDIT: Don't know if the exact number is 250 but it is roughly 250
EDIT2: The players don't log back in either, so this is why I discarded the thought of some kind of restart as well.
EDIT3: Why would they remove spoof at 7 am? One reason could be to remove the spoof when it isn't necessary (as in 7 AM when people start waking up and logging in) to avoid detection. I don't know, I just found it odd when I saw this and wanted to know why.

p1.pngp2.png

Last edited:
In my opinion you can't say its spoofing. The same thing happens on our RA server. Online drops rapidly after 10pm and we usully have big down spike between 1/3am up to 6/7 am.

Spoofin chars and there is alot more on Highscores :)

8Xa1wFF.png

obt7jPt.png

jAFS1WN.png

Looks like the server isn't kicking afks and has restart on 9:00

Yeah figured something was off how a noname server could get so many players on launch, I thought spoofing was illegal on otservlist?

yes spoofing is illegal but only if xinn catches them. from what I know xinn doesn't like banning his customers either
and Pangeria owners are one his biggest customers (pangeria owners are same as: eloth, kasteria, evolera, masteria and probably many more)
their owners also has access to tons of old accounts which they use to hack and spam advertise their servers on other servers, and in some cases they have even attacked other servers by logging in 500+ accounts at same time u can see this in old original tibia thread

pangeria files are also stolen from @kito2

this is also why i recommend noone to use otclientv8, its made by kondra which is a big developer for them. god only knows what he has added in his hidden sources

Last edited:
This just makes the pangeria discussion post that got unbanned due to not having enough evidence and gesior and other ppl whining even more sad. Even though there were dousins of account freshly made having a discussion back and forth with himself that was pretty obvious, pathetic, this is the reason it got banned in the first place gesior and if you're reading this your friend is an immoral tw*t. It was also childish of you to "threat" otland that you'll leave if it didn't get unbanned, a complete eyesore.

Last edited:
Banned. At the moment of the checking (22:00 CET) they had 150-200 fake characters logged in via numerous unique proxy servers (to be precise - socks4/5 proxies).

you need check xavato too, theyre the same group of people. its even advertising pangeria on their site lol. and if u look on their otservlist they somehow got 50 players suddenly playing from 0 without any updates or anything
just testing spoof for their next version

What does spoofing on Open Tibia stands for? Can someone explain?

Last edited:
What does spoofing on Open Tibia stands for? Can someone explain?
Sending an artificially produced number of online players in the status protocol (that's what server lists like otservlist, otslist etc use to pull their information from). Basically trying to make the server look more popular than it really is, in order to position themselves higher up in the server lists.

Sending an artificially produced number of online players in the status protocol (that's what server lists like otservlist, otslist etc use to pull their information from). Basically trying to make the server look more popular than it really is, in order to position themselves higher up in the server lists.
is that pangeria?

Okey based on what you wrote in this topic, such behavior isn't inlegal only.

THIS IS A CRIMMINAL

In Polish law it's like a broking 15 sections of the criminal code. (Not sure google translator handled it properly). If you don't know how law works the simpliest explaination is: over 25 years in jail. European law is even more brutal for electronic crime and US is again even more, where you can get lifetime jail for this.

Stealing data, unauthorized entering to the server, hacking, ddosing, making anything to make service worse... I'm able to write much more things.

Also isn't hard to detect crimminals, even if they are using proxies, vpn and other fake-privacy things.

Okey based on what you wrote in this topic, such behavior isn't inlegal only.

THIS IS A CRIMMINAL

In Polish law it's like a broking 15 sections of the criminal code. (Not sure google translator handled it properly). If you don't know how law works the simpliest explaination is: over 25 years in jail. European law is even more brutal for electronic crime and US is again even more, where you can get lifetime jail for this.

Stealing data, unauthorized entering to the server, hacking, ddosing, making anything to make service worse... I'm able to write much more things.

Also isn't hard to detect crimminals, even if they are using proxies, vpn and other fake-privacy things.
Spoofing is not equivalent to fraud.

Back