• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spool Of Yarn.

Ilyin

Reaction score
Hello, about the spool of yarn..., In real tibia (as the addon system is based on), you need 10 spool of yarn = 100 Giant spider silks for assassin headpiece addon, my friend just changed his well deserved 100 giant spider silks for 10 spool of yarn.
But now he just saw that the NPC only accepted 100 giant spider silks... And there is not any NPC that you could change it back to giant spider silks I think, so please add a NPC that you can change for spool of yarn but also change back, I feel bad about this person who did put time on Giant spider silks and can't get his addon. I hope you GM's and everyone ells have read this so I really hope they could make a NPC that does that I don't think it will take so long time, Well end of this post. Cya ;)