• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spools of Yarn for Giant Spider Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuricata

Reaction score
As the title says, i trade 10 Spools of Yarn for 100 Giant Spider Silk, i just need them.

Qaacro.

I guess because he traded his spiders silks at djinn, which makes them useless. he needs to get them from sweathy cyclops or I guess the item ID is wrong to be able to get the addon. try to get in touch with a GM about this, he may help you.

read it again then, his spools don't work since he got them from djinn, not from sweathy cyclops.

If so, than it sux hard for you Qaacro, noone will want to trade them...

No, that's not the problem doods, i know that i gotta trade them on the cyc...

For the Assassin Headpiece you need 100 GIANT SPIDER SILK, not yarns... that's why i'm trading...

Qaacro

Anyone wanna buy?

For the Assassin Headpiece you STILL need 10 Spider Silk Yarns, not original silks. When you put it this way it looks even more like a scamattempt ;o

Lemme go to the Addon guy...

OMG, 3 ed + 1 ms tried to kill me, they couldnt.

Anyway, i'm gonna edit this post whit the pic...

Qaacro

@up

Wrong! I used 100gssilks to obtain assassin headpiece, not yarns.

oh lol im sorry then :p well im just trying to make sure no1 gets scammed, but still, no1 knows if ur spools are from djinn or from cyclops.

They're from cyclop...i personnaly told him not to trade anything at djinn.

edit: If they arent,i'll personnaly pay back 100gs silk to whoever trade with him.

Thanks Aura, but, i wont trade em... i'm gonna hunt gs a while...

Qaacro

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back