• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ☆SPOTIFY 1 YEAR ★ PREMIUM ★1 Year SUBSCRIPTIONS- !

Status
Not open for further replies.

abes800

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Introduction,
Hello, I'm offering you a good deal for the availability to listen to millions of songs on this program called Spotify.
Spotify is a free digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs but unfortunately with ads and limited time of listening, unless you have premium.
Therefor I'm offering you 12 months of Spotify Premium for the price of 30 EUR. Original price is around 140 EUR.

How?,
There is two ways to do this on, either you will give me your current spotify account details(username & password) or you'll have to register a new spotify account(incase you're scared of being scammed)
NOTE: If you have an spotify account with facebook login details then its a must to register a new one.
When I have your login details I will instantly login and activate this subscription.

Contact,
What is the delivery time? It will vary. Depends on hours that i am online, but mostly almost instant.
You can easily contact me here on Otland by sending me a private message or simply add me on Skype, Abelabel898

Price,
Why is your product so cheap? short simple answer, Because no one likes paying a lot for something that is great. so why not sell it cheap.
As I mentioned above I sell this service for 30 EUR. Ordinary price is around 140 EUR! I only accept Paypal as gift!

Other,
1 - All payments are final. No refunds!
2 - I'm not responsable of any actions made to that account after I've added the subscription.
3 - By making a purchase you automatically agree to the TOS

And Dont post here if you are not going to buy.
Greetings,
Abes800

Last edited:
Created a new spotify account and bought this from Abes800 & it works, definitely trusted!

Hes a trustworthy person, you should definitely try this out.

/Naxtie

Unfortunately, you can not create a Spotify account by itself apart from Facebook.

You can't make a spotify account without facebook, so im not sure how this is working

Last edited:
Received my Spotify premium account from Abes800, seems legit. Working perfectly!

I just buy premium from abes. Great guy and 100% trustable! Also really good price, thanks! Recommended+

@up Thanks!!

online now for sales or any Question. still 1 for 25 euro left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back