• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spotify Account

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
can anyone make me account at spotify.com, since I live in the United States, and they won't let me make an account :/ Unless i am missing something. Will rep++ for an account ^^

Go on to this site : Spotify Invites |
Then scroll down a little bit and click on "continue anyway"
Then you just write down everything that's needed and after that you got your account :)
So after that step you go on spotify and download spotify, install it, and write down your account name + password :)

Piece of cake ^_^

rep+++ heheh

what this site for?

To make the account without having a spotify invite :)
Or waaaait, if you still can't make an account old greg, then msg me with info about what account name + password you would like to have. ^_^

If you want to know what spotify is then I'm going to tell you, It's a music service which let you to stream music like you can search on a loads of songs you like and then you can listen to it :)
You dont got the songs on your computer , It's like the radio :) really nice now while you can't download more since the new IPRED law.

It worked. Rep++

Amrosh spotify is like an online music collection.

Go on to this site : Spotify Invites |
Then scroll down a little bit and click on "continue anyway"
Then you just write down everything that's needed and after that you got your account :)
So after that step you go on spotify and download spotify, install it, and write down your account name + password :)

Piece of cake ^_^

rep+++ heheh

LOL!!!
You can buy someones virginity at that site xD
Metc Oskuld |

Back