• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spotify

I've already got that program, it is truely awesome, with millions of songs and artists, etc.

Yep, I am an active user of that program. Love it, great software to find good albums and related albums and songs.

But its only streaming with 128~ quality, I prefer 320. :p So i download the albums i prefer in high quality.

Yep, I am an active user of that program. Love it, great software to find good albums and related albums and songs.

But its only streaming with 128~ quality, I prefer 320. :p So i download the albums i prefer in high quality.

The quality is more than enough considering how cheap it is, and that you don't have to take up your own disk-space for it.

The quality is more than enough considering how cheap it is, and that you don't have to take up your own disk-space for it.

My disk space is at this moment 1.5 TB.

For me great quality is very important when it comes to music.

If you try to compare 128kb/s, then later run it with 320, with a decent headset, you will notice the difference!

Back