• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer .spr protect [8.54 cip]

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
Hello there,
Im looking for someone that can help me secure .spr that no spr/dat editior could read it. Change the structure of .spr and tell .exe how to interpret it.
Im using 8.54 cip client, the method cant affect/disturb with elfbot nor client itself (no hooks etc).
Im willing to pay $20 if job is done well.

Hello there,
Im looking for someone that can help me secure .spr that no spr/dat editior could read it. Change the structure of .spr and tell .exe how to interpret it.
Im using 8.54 cip client, the method cant affect/disturb with elfbot nor client itself (no hooks etc).
Im willing to pay $20 if job is done well.
What you are asking for is impossible.

Of course it is... Im not asking for rebuilding whole tibia client, all I need is to just slightly change tibia.spr architecture that none of current dat editiors could read it.

Noone gonna do this for 20 eur. This requires someone to reverse eng the tibia client, the spr part might be the easiest but I doubt someone gonna waste hours of work for 20 eur

price is negotiable, I've just thrown a number.
I've already told that I dont want brand new .spr coding, all I need is to SLIGHTLY modify .spr that it will be unreadable using standard .spr editiors

price is negotiable, I've just thrown a number.
I've already told that I dont want brand new .spr coding, all I need is to SLIGHTLY modify .spr that it will be unreadable using standard .spr editiors
Are you still looking for this? If you do, pm me

Back