• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprite 12.0

Broldosk

Reaction score
sorry if i'm in the wrong session as i use a tibia 8.6 i can't get this sprite i would like to know if anyone knows where i can get it.
Screenshot_1.png

Solution
E
  • download this
  • open the program
  • select your tibia assets folder
  • select any output folder
  • check export sheets and slice sheets and export .spr
  • click on Export sprites button
  • click on Export dat button

Result: you you have both png sprite files and spr/dat files to work with object builder, the tool by @SpiderOT is awesome
  • download this
  • open the program

Result: you you have both png sprite files and spr/dat files to work with object builder, the tool by @SpiderOT is awesome

Solution
I did everything but came to me the dat and spr folder, and my object builder doesn't open it.
because it's incompatible version

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

For boots and other equipment items (legs, armors, shields, helmets, weapons) and basically any other items as well you don't need sprites... you can simply use gif picture of any item and import it through object builder using animation editor --> export to obd and import your obd or through slicer and export it to sprite and your sorted :) all items you can see HERE. If you want to make new outfits or export outfits from newer versions to older you'll simply need to export your outfit from newer version into png format file and then use slicer in your older version and rebuild your outfit. I can do some tutorial later on if more people will be interested in this.

• download this
  • open the program

that tool isnt working for me :(

Back