• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Sprite change color doubt

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hii, well the title is not very easy to understand, the thing is this: i have a monster, a custom demon sprited by some guy and also i have the sprites of colors, to change the colors of the monster (like an outfut) so my doubt is this, is there a way in the game or out of the game to get the looktype of this custom monster with different colours? i don't want it to be an outfit, i just want to make diferent monsters with a lot of colours combinations (Ex: <look type="12" head="19" body="96" legs="21" feet="81" corpse="2916"/>)

i hope you undertood me and thanks guys
i really need help in this matter :(

local outfit = getCreatureOutfit(cid)
outfit.lookType => look type of the monster
outfit.lookHead => color of head
outfit.lookBody => color of body
outfit.lookLegs => color of legs
outfit.lookFeet => color of feet

would be this?

mmm no, i know what that is, i'm just looking for a way to use these color square sprites to make a monster of different colours
colores.png
like this, i have of a monster, do you follow me now?
i want to make the monster in different colours, is there an easyway like the tibia looktype generator that gives me the colours? is just i don't want the creature to be an outfit

Last edited:
Monster must have sprites that gives possibility to change colors of it.
For ex. You can change colors of Ghazbaran.

@edit

Or you can add on your own sprites able to change colors xd

yeah margoh, ghazbaran is able to change the colours because it has the colour pics like the one i upload, my monster also has those, but i don't know how to use them to change the colours and create new monsters

Have you linked colour pics with graphic pics in dat file? If yes, then you just set the colours in MYMONSTER.xml xd

@edit

In Grey Dat Editor and I think in any other... There is an option when you are editing looktype, Blender : p Hope it helps in some way xd

What you have to do is take the monster outfit you have and make it black and white only (like if you went ingame and set all of its colors to white). Then in dat editor, you have to make a blend layer that goes on top of your white monster sprite and that blend layer consists of 4 colors (green, red, yellow and blue). This is best done in photoshop where you make a new layer over the layer of your white monster, then color the whole monster with pencil with any of these 4 colors.

Where you color with green, that part will be the 'Head' parameter
Where you color with red, that part will be 'Primary' parameter (or body)
Where you color with yellow, that part will be 'Secondary' parameter (or legs)
And blue is boots / feet.

For a better understanding of how this works, I'll use this pic. you provided:
colores.png
-- if you put this as a blend layer to this outfit (that is colored all white), that outfit ingame will have changeable colors. Got it?

Good option in photoshop to help you make a black&white outfit out of a colored one is in Image -> Adjustments -> Black and White

yeah margoh, ghazbaran is able to change the colours because it has the colour pics like the one i upload, my monster also has those, but i don't know how to use them to change the colours and create new monsters
first of all...do you want to make like new monsters, and you have those pokemon and dragon ball monsteres thtere o_O da fuck? how did you do that?

Back