• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spriter ~job~

I do not count your show as a fail, also Tiago show too, he received the 90% of the work (he said it sucks) so let him finish it. Thanks God all my services here in Otland SINCE 2014 are successful, 8 YEARS, not any problems at all, just you and this stealer using PayPal 🤫
I didn't receive anything.. as I showed in the pictures... and 90% is not 100%!
stop being noob

YOU RECEIVED THE BOTH ADDONS MALE AND FEMALE, why you lie? want pictures from the chat?

YOU RECEIVED THE BOTH ADDONS MALE AND FEMALE, why you lie? want pictures from the chat?
talking to you is even more a waste of time, you know you're wrong and even so it still doesn't finish the job for this to be resolved.... I hope it gets resolved.

i dont feel im wrong, you treat me like shit, did paypal claims while i was bussy, i enter to otland just to find 2 threads about me, saying i dint deliver anything, when in fact i deliver 90% of the job.

finally,

II Knight
an agreement was made to job the outfits today with the corrections

me
I will be waiting for the finished job for cancel the request on paypal.

I don't recommend this kngiht as artists after all he's not an artist it's something like a copier and changer. he can't draw anything from scratch

yeah te same for you, you draw like a 12 years old boy, just look at your profile picture ajajjajajaajaja

Back