• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

eSkA2MX.png
;)

That seems to them, they like?
I can publish it in my gallery?

Sure :D

rb039v.png

This was meant to be a tutorial so here:

• 1. I pasted my outline which I made in few seconds.

• 2. I cleaned it and made it usable.

• 3. Then I added legs and added basic colors and tones in order to know how the light will work.

• 4. Wings were out of perspective so I had to change them.

• 5. Light bulb on his tail still seemed to make monster longer so I thought that ill do similar thing to the angler fish which lives deep under water and use its light to lure his victim.

• 6. I shaded the whole sprite.

• 7. The wings were looking very strange, so I made them smaller and added another wing on top to correct perspective.

• 8. I made some small differences to shape of wings and finally shaded them.

• 9. At this point I decided that its good enough to start coloring, this is a small method I use which first step is to draw basic colors on top of existing gray sprite and then blend it in Photoshop using "overlay" mode or "color", then I am changing that what doesn't really look good for me and it helps to quickly finish it.

• 10. This is how it looks with 8+9 step blended.

• 11. I decided to change position of his leg to further improve perspective, though I do believe that it doesn't really fit.

So that's all boys and girls :D

Last edited:
Back