• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

You made those ground textures by scratch? xD

Just because the quality of the sprites in this scene are at different levels.

If you look in the body near water (I belive it's a human body), the skeleton in grounds, the isolated stones and stone mountains.
All got different quality, even more if you compare then to the grounds.

Also I wish to add im trying to change my style from pixelart to a bit more digital, though dont know how it will end :)

301m5fq.png

Edited, since my monitor on which I did this work had stronger contrast and more saturation, I had to adjust it again. This is the final version. :)

Also I wish to add im trying to change my style from pixelart to a bit more digital, though dont know how it will end :)
Hmm, said that because floor textures looked like Internet/3D textures, that I thought you worked to do functional.
But that's good to know that you are changing to better, hope to see more in that new style :)

@FunnyCreature
You are quite creative to new creatures, lol

The body looks nice, I can't understand much about the details, they're a bit random but the painting does it looks actually cool
The legs is a bit flat, I think it's better work in volume first and then put the details / scales

Uwyqbai.gif

I hope and not bothered, I saw your work, And I thought in editing because it is very good.
a fanmade edit, It is certainly a your work is very creative srry my bad inglish

Uwyqbai.gif

I hope and not bothered, I saw your work, And I thought in editing because it is very good.
a fanmade edit, It is certainly a your work is very creative srry my bad inglish

Haa awesome mate! just how I imagined it to look like in term of colors and contrast, for the whole job I had Hatebreeder sprites in mind, and he used to use such bronze and dark colors, great job :)!

Back