• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites Compilation [Over 1000 Sprites]

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi i made a sprite compilation from all the sprites i found in internet.
I didnt make any of these sprites.
So here they are over 1000 sprites.

Sprites :)
MUZ8dn0jDN.png
:p

Last edited:
Half of those graphics even posted on the image aren't for public use. So you should rather post the domains because now it just makes you a thief.

I'm certain that the grass is raunor's, and it's copyrighted, whereas you would be breaking the law by publishing these graphics.

The boar aint mine but there are tons of sprites that are not in public domain there.

Well, you compiled them, so you actually made them capable for being used by any kind of person. Might be that person can't really get if he is allowed to use them or not.

Is a compilation...they ar enot compiled are jsut in their png format...i just donwloaded images from web, anyone can do this, if they dont want to share their work they musnt upload them

it says they are for the public -.-

Cheers mate.

Nope, some of them are forbidden to use, even the authors had written that by their posts. And yet if they didn't allow you to use them or didn't post in the for e.g. re-sprite threads, you aren't allowed to use them. Yes, I agree that some of them have been posted in the places where you can actually take the grapchis according to the rights. Sadly, not all of them. ;)

However, no offense, just I'm ain't happy when people don't know their rights.

LOL " Sadly, not all of them" You sure of what are you saying? all of them are taken from web or are donated for something. Forbidden lol....
About the grass.....[For the Public] Full Tibia re-sprite - Page 22 You donated it so shut up
Its funny people donated theirs shitty sprites and know im a thief for posting them in other forum LOL

@Gothead, i've been reading some topics and every topic you reply is to complain about something...

Last edited:
Nope, some of them are forbidden to use, even the authors had written that by their posts. And yet if they didn't allow you to use them or didn't post in the for e.g. re-sprite threads, you aren't allowed to use them. Yes, I agree that some of them have been posted in the places where you can actually take the grapchis according to the rights. Sadly, not all of them. ;)

However, no offense, just I'm ain't happy when people don't know their rights.

Its as simple as, don't post them and they won't be stolen. haha I don't think it should have to be this way, but people are like this, but if you don't take the measures to secure them then it's your own fault.

Last edited:
Secure them...? Than explain me how exactly your going to secure a sprite lol
So if a museum shows a diamond off than is everyone free to steal it and give it away with the reasoning that *If you dont want me to steal you better not showoff!* or wha?
Or if someones uses some special font and style at the advertisement board, is than everyone allowed to simply copy it? Saw people getting pissed for less mate.
Just cause someone shows something off doesnt that mean that ur free to copy the sprite, i mean wtf?

Secure them...? Than explain me how exactly your going to secure a sprite lol
So if a museum shows a diamond off than is everyone free to steal it and give it away with the reasoning that *If you dont want me to steal you better not showoff!* or wha?
Or if someones uses some special font and style at the advertisement board, is than everyone allowed to simply copy it? Saw people getting pissed for less mate.
Just cause someone shows something off doesnt that mean that ur free to copy the sprite, i mean wtf?

really? there are loads of ways to secure a sprite...

Back