• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites Compilation [Over 1000 Sprites]

Okay show me one way to secure a sprite thats not ruining the whole sprite.

LOL " Sadly, not all of them" You sure of what are you saying? all of them are taken from web or are donated for something. Forbidden lol....
About the grass.....[For the Public] Full Tibia re-sprite - Page 22 You donated it so shut up
Its funny people donated theirs shitty sprites and know im a thief for posting them in other forum LOL

Don't really care about the grass rofl. More about the blades sprite which was made by someone in the WoT board, they didn't really give away their sprites, or that boar.. Then I guess the web owner you are refering to has stolen some of them or put them there without a permission. :)

@Gothead, i've been reading some topics and every topic you reply is to complain about something...

And if you seriously followed my posts, my "complaints" as you name it, more or less are serious statements that earlier or later become truth ;)

What the hell is image plastering?
Show me how that looks like.

I didn't say I care about grass, use it if you want but there's stuff by Eloryn, Izuael etc which aint for public for sure 100%.

Lol he even ripped away my sprite collection with the text not for public use on it.. u sir fail. learn to sprite you gready person =.=

Last edited:
Lol he even ripped away my sprite collection with the text not for public use on it.. u sir fail. learn to sprite you gready person =.=
And when did i said i sprited all this shit idiot?

Wow guys calm the fuck down, first off they are all pretty shitty. Second, he's not greedy cause he's not charging anything for them, he simply combined them so its easier to get to.

If you don't want this to happen to your sprites: Watermark them or blur them. It's not 100% effective but it slows people down.

What happens to people, only talking shit about all relases?

I am pretty sure Cipsoft isn't 100% happy with us even having open tibia servers.

I am also pretty sure Game Freak and Nintendo aren't happy with all the Pokemon Servers.

... Also no one complained about all the Pokemon servers existing, and using trade marked characters and sprites.

Seriously, coming on here and complaining about copyright laws, and what is and what isn't public domain, is the same as going into a jail and telling everyone to stop stealing, doing drugs, and fighting... You're just pissing into the ocean.

To the guy who started this thread, Thank you for posting this, it helps me out, and also I am sure alot of other people who don't post. No one here should be complaining about someone just helping us out. It's another resource, use it at your own expense.

Back