• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites inside client

Sir Juncan

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm thinking how to protect my sprites and I noticed that some clients have no sprite file, it's probably all compressed in client.
Example here: DBzF - Downloads
As you may see we got only client here, no other files. How to do that? What program offers me to import and export sprites into game client?

Thanks alot

Whats the point on "Open" Tibia if you make it closed?

Most of binders can be unpacked... For example Molebox(that work only on old ver. I dont want post actually technology for it, but it exist, and you free to find it self)... If someone really want you textures - him can get it, not easy but possible. My little tip - use you own file format. You can ask me how it can be possible in CipSoft Client? By using Ollydbg and some.dll hooked to you Tibia client. If you have expirience in reverse engineering & programming, you can create you own texture format, convert it, and replace offsets, links (like tibia.dat, tibia.spr to game.gfx (united archive with sprites and xml 'dat')) + include some anti-debug code to you dll. That is better pro way for it. Becouse binders can protect you only from users, not from other expirienced coders and reverse engineers. Keep it in mind.

Back