• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope all is well today.

I wanted to post an advertisement that i am available for work, i specialize in pixel art, and animation

If you are working on a project and need Custom Tibia style outfits or sprites I can create them for you no problem (very professional)

I also have a background in Animation as i studied this in post secondary. I have been animating and creating sprites for about 7 years now +/- although i am young I like to create peices that look very professional.

Here are some of my works (mind you i dont have a big variety as I just sprite for fun) but if you want to hire me i will spend lot of my time on my art.
zmoKPey.jpg
zmoKPey.jpg

olOYEmO.png
[tibia perspective]
olOYEmO.png

bUIJIHH.png
[Tibia perspective]
bUIJIHH.png

1ihTA8r.png

mY17XGW.gif

Prices:

Outfits will cost about $20 (USD) for the full outfit + walking animation

Sprites such as swords and items will be 5$ USD

And other creatures, such as dragons or demons will be $20

Prices may change.

Last edited:
I really like the outfit, but I think it lacks a bit of shading in few places and a stronger outline. I really admire the fact you managed to get the right perspective, I hardly see people on Otland that can deal with it.

The dragon dagger could look better if with smooth white - red transition. Should look fine in-game I suppose.

These are the only two I paid attention to, since they are related to Tibia.

Your sprites looking kinda weird xD "No Hate" or something just saying haha

Unfortunate, he approached me asking to work for us, and I told him his stuff wasn't up to par yet but we'd be happy to revisit his stuff in the future after he's had some more practice. Seeing the way he responds in this thread has made me second guess that.

Your replies shows only how immature you are, wouldn't recommend this service to anyone.

im about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i dont care what i say because one day you guys will probably play a server with my graphics and pay money for it

and half of you guys think its "okay" to steal sprites so yeah.

Dude, Raging Bull.
Take the critism and grow from it.

I'm not sure how old you are, but your responses indicate that your fairly young and don't know how to comprehend the critism sent your way.

Critism is another person's opinion or expression of you and your work.

Do you have to listen to their critism? Definitely not.

Should you respect their opinion of your work? That's up to you.
A mature person would say yes.

Should you retaliate against people who are expressing their opinion? Again, up to you.
A mature person would say no.

At the end of the day you have to live with yourself and your actions.

If you've joined this community to make money, awesome.
But please don't come into an open source community and flaunt your opinion as fact.

The fact is, you have room to improve, as do we all.

I enjoy a good discussion as far as the next person,
But when I see a full thread of people band wagoning to bash a single person,
I tend to feel bad for them, even if their inexperience with critism is the cause of the bashing.

You've now seen the result of expressing your opinion rudely with retaliation.

Please show some improvement in the way you conduct yourself in future.
Everyone will appreciate the change you've made in yourself, and you'll likely make great improvements in whichever endeavors you wish to persue in the future.

I'll be reporting the thread for clean-up.

Cheers,

Xikini

but anyways, if your going to post something atleast give me some feedback instead of just saying its bad
I think he was just trying to say that he doesn't feel that the sprites you posted are good enough to be sold and/or that your prices are too high.

As for your sprites, I really like the wizard outfit, and you're better at drawing than I ever will be, but I think what your gallery misses the most is consistency or a theme - in other words your gallery right now is way too varied imo.
It looks kinda random (which as a rule of thumb is bad presentation).
You also have few posts, and many angry posts, and that doesn't help your reputation when you want to sell stuff.
You have to understand that service is one of the most important parts of sales.
Your thread post also has broken images (looks like you used the img tags twice); presentation is also very important in sales.

I honestly think that what you seem to be missing and needing the most is real confidence so you don't have to worry so much about what other people think of your art or of you.
If this really is your art, then you can certainly draw, so don't worry if people say you can't or something similar.
(If it's not your art and you just posted it without having drawn it yourself, then I recommend first finding something that you think you're good at or can become good at instead of trying to convince people that you're something you're not -- it doesn't work in the long run).
But to say it again, if it is your art then it's obvious that you're decent at drawing imo.

And if you're angry at stuff in your real life, find a different place or way to take your anger out on, as nobody will consider you professional if you act like this even in your own thread.
Many people are angry, it's kinda normal, but we all (need to) find other ways to deal with it if we want to make money.
Post angry stuff at twitter and youtube comments or 4chan or something :D kek

Cheers

~bump i know everyone here likes my art and im still available for work so if u need something "exclusive" for your ot dont be shy to msg me

you are asking money for this sprites? they don't seems to be professionall sprites like to ask money for them, there are tons of better sprites arround there and for free

you are asking money for this sprites? they don't seems to be professionall sprites like to ask money for them, there are tons of better sprites arround there and for free

Tbh, how can you take money for this stuff? Its so bad...

sorry guys, if you dont have any criticism to give me please dont reply on my thread. I said i Accept all criticism, so if you are not trying to critique my work, your opinion is not welcome on my thread.

@Felipe93 please show me some "free sprites" that are better than mine. Ill be waiting for a p.m

Edit: @Felipe93 @Thexamx
xCir2cA.jpg
xCir2cA.jpg

Need I say more?
I can feel the jealousy seeking through the screen of my Dell Inspiron 7547 that half of you kids wish you could could do what i can do, or even afford a post secondary education.

Last edited:
Could you stop quoting my post again and over again and stop tagging me? I have enough of your bullshit.

watch ur language on my thread son.

@Thexamx Jsut because your having a bad day, thats not my problem

You should have though about your actions before you left ur blunt lame ass comment about my art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back