• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SQL Connection with Latest TFS lost]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone i got a War script bought from nahruto [<3]
And with the latest TFS in config there's something

mysqlReadTimeout = 10 <-- this one.

My friend got this script too, he is using gui and getting this problem

in the console] Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

and i'm getting this error [using my kill.lua with svargrond arena.]

I'm getting error in line 12 <-->
PHP:
if enemyGuild == getGuildWarInfo(myGuild).With then

and this getGuildWarInfo(myGuild).With <---use sql

so, i think it is TFS problem, i'll now post my latest config and the old config. my screen first.

68zuqf.jpg

Latest.

sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "pass"
sqlDatabase = "dbname"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 60
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
optimizeDatabaseAtStartup = "yes"
passwordType = "plain"

Old

sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "pass"
sqlDatabase = "dbname"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 60
optimizeDatabaseAtStartup = "yes"
passwordType = "plain"

i hope any of TFS developers take a look, what is wrong it that since when it lost the connection my server crashes.

Thank you.

Last edited:
after this error

Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

the sql connection its totally lost, save does not work, players can not login, scripts with sql queries does not work, all fucked.

It isnt problem of your script, Im having the same problem, I remade all my ot without all new scripts, so we can say that I just downloaded, put the map of my server and run it, after some minutes got this error too:
Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
And then all a problem with SQL, so you can think that you will get problems with all your scripts that need a connection to SQL, and Guild War does, so you will think that there is the problem, but it isnt.
Im thinking that the SQL KeepAlive and TimeReadOut is bugged...
But dont know.

Master-c I explained that the bug isnt there, just make a try, run a server without the script and you will have the same problem, I made a solution of save every 5 minutes and it has been 20:13 Uptime: 13 hours and 6 minutes without problems, just freezes of 3-4 seconds every 5 minutes, and this make no rollbacks and a stable server.

mamon, i said i got to know how we can fix the problem with loosing connection, not with his script. but i'm gna test first before posting anything.

I've got the same problem on xampp 1.7.0...
So I don't think that the xampp version is the reason, or neraly all versions are bugged ;)

The only thing that has changed from 0.3.1b4 to 0.3.1 was the readtimeout in config.lua? So maybe this is the reason of the sql disconnects?

Might be a delay thing that i'm testing now. Computer up with a TFS for 15 hours already without loosing connection to mysql, let's wait a lil bit more.

mamon, i said i got to know how we can fix the problem with loosing connection, not with his script. but i'm gna test first before posting anything.

Ok.

OK, now when i removed the script, i got antoher error (lost connection) wrror while saving players, just some of them.
And players and login ofc

i forgot, USING XAMPP 1.6.5

Here 1.7.0

Might be a delay thing that i'm testing now. Computer up with a TFS for 15 hours already without loosing connection to mysql, let's wait a lil bit more.

KeepAlive = ??
mySqlReadTimeOut = ??

Guess, didn't work for me but give it a try.

SET GLOBAL DELAY_KEY_WRITE = off;
then
FLUSH TABLES ;

If that didn't help, change ur windows to linux the only solution ^^.

Changed from 1.6.8 to 1.6.6a made whole database once again, I think there went something wrong when you were updating your database from pl1 to pl2 or from beta 3 to crying damson. Now I dont have problem with that, the only problem I got are crashes with nothing in error.out so I can't fix it if i dont know what to hell is not alright. How you can check that?? Copy your database , clean it and make a Test Server ;] Rep ++ if someone will tell me how to make error.out logs work ;s

kleksu, you are working on linux? Windows? If you do... you use xampp? Wich version? On your config.lua KeepAlive and ReadTimeOut configs?
Maybe can help that.

Windows, xampp 1.6.6a, moved the database from xampp 1.7.0 where i had the same problem. Still got it on 1.6.6a though. KeepAlive got on 1000 and ReadTimeOut on 1000000.

Status
Not open for further replies.