• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sql database (It wont update database)

krixen114

Reaction score
Well when Im making an account with a character,
then go to my sql database, and to account then browse,
the only account i can see is the accountmakers account.

Whats wrong?

thank you

Last edited:
I used in-game account maker, the one who came with forgottenserver.
I still can logon my account and character, but it still cant find any account on my sql database

Please tell me what to do, ill do anything!

thank you alot nikolas

Last edited:
Do you use MySql or SqLite?

If you use SqLite, you wont see the changes in the MySQL server ;p
Because, the servers standard setting is to use SqLite. So, unless you've changed it to MySQL, the account should saved in the databasefile.

And you should be able to log on to that account. Can you log on to the account?

Yes i can log into the account, thats the weird thing about it :S

When im importing my sql file, i get the tables and so on.
But it gives me error also. This error was before i changed from sqlite to mysql,
but maybe it has something to do with the problem above?
Im using phpMyAdmin 2.10.3

Code:
Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Thanks for helping, and the support here is amazing! thumbs up! :D

Last edited:
but probably you have the SQLite on. So it doesen't matter how many accounts you make, you won't see it in the MYSQL database. It saves in the SQLITE-database.

I used in-game account maker, the one who came with forgottenserver.
I still can logon my account and character, but it still cant find any account on my sql database

Please tell me what to do, ill do anything!

thank you alot nikolas

Probaply you use wrong database type.You should use mysql in case you wrote sqlite in order to update the database.

Yes i can log into the account, thats the weird thing about it :S

When im importing my sql file, i get the tables and so on.
But it gives me error also. This error was before i changed from sqlite to mysql,
but maybe it has something to do with the problem above?
Im using phpMyAdmin 2.10.3

Code:
Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Thanks for helping, and the support here is amazing! thumbs up! :D

Use phpmyadmin v2.11 you can find it in http://www.phpmyadmin.net

Back