• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL help.

jaxNtrigs

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Ive only ever used XML when i create servers and as I have not been able to find a good xml distro I am being forced to start learning SQL. I have downloaded a TFS 8.6 server and am using SQLite for editing. I am currently working on transferring all my stuff from my old XML server into the new 8.6 SQL server. I have 8 custom vocations and am wondering how to edit the account manager player so as to accommodate these vocations etc. I cannot seem to find the script that does the character creation with the account manager. If someone could help out with this, that would be awesome!

Thanks much!

have already done all that. XML scripting is the easy part :p
The vocations are done and they work but when i go to create a character, this happens.

Account Manager: Are you sure you would like to be male?
Me:Yes
Account Manager:
(the next thing he says is blank, it is supposed to say "And which vocation would you like to be, sorcerer, druid, paladin or knight?)
(But I have 8 different vocations and 2 different sub classes for each vocation.)

I need to know how to edit to account manager script so he says all my vocations and the player can select one.

Thanks again.

Back