• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL HELP!

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i was just wondering if there is a way to give all player an item in their depots?
Like something like this but for everyone?
SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_depotitems`(`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`) VALUES (58059,102,101,itemid,2,0)
Ty people in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Ok, I think the max operator don't work with a limit 1 query, screw max and just fetch the highest sid for each player_id...

SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_depotitems` (`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`)
SELECT DISTINCT `p`.`id` AS `player_id`,
(SELECT GREATEST(`pd`.`sid`, '101') AS `sid` FROM `player_depotitems` AS `pd` WHERE `pd`.`player_id`=`p`.`id` ORDER BY `pd`.`sid` DESC LIMIT 1)+1 AS `sid`,
'101' AS `pid`,
'2152' AS `itemtype`,
'1' AS `count`,
'0' AS `attributes`
FROM `players` AS `p`

Try another itemid so you don't mix these results with earlier results.
You can do it either with php or lua.

Here's php version:
PHP:
$query = $db->query('SELECT `id` FROM `players`');
foreach($query->fetchAll() as $player) {
    $db->query('INSERT INTO `player_depotitems`(`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`) VALUES (' . $player['id'] . ',102,101,itemid,2,0)');
}

I'm not sure, however, how those sid and pid fields works, so you might need to modify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Select all players and insert in 1 query @slawkens approach can potentially do 10k separate insert queries (for each player) and timeout scripts.

Select all players and insert in 1 query:
SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_depotitems`(`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`)
SELECT DISTINCT `id` as `player_id`, '102' as `sid`, '101' as `pid`, '2160' as `itemtype`, '2' as `count`, '0' as `attributes` from `players`

There is a problem with the code however.
The primary key is joint player_id and sid. This means that the static "102" sid cannot be static. Sid over 100 is the slot id in depot, and needs to be max + 1 of that player_id group

Last edited:
Select all players and insert in 1 query @slawkens approach can potentially do 10k separate insert queries (for each player) and timeout scripts.

Select all players and insert in 1 query:
SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_depotitems`(`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`)
SELECT DISTINCT `id` as `player_id`, '102' as `sid`, '101' as `pid`, '2160' as `itemtype`, '2' as `count`, '0' as `attributes` from `players`

There is a problem with the code however.
The primary key is joint player_id and sid. This means that the static "102" sid cannot be static. Sid over 100 is the slot id in depot, and needs to be max + 1 of that player_id group
What i want to create is the box inside the depot, itemid 2594, i got this error: #1062 - Duplicate entry '58060-102' for key 'player_id_2'

What i want to create is the box inside the depot, itemid 2594, i got this error: #1062 - Duplicate entry '58060-102' for key 'player_id_2'

This works, but probably not the most optimized version:
SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_depotitems` (`player_id`, `sid`, `pid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`)
SELECT DISTINCT `p`.`id` as `player_id`,
(select MAX(`pd`.`sid`) as `sid` from `player_depotitems` as `pd` where `pd`.`player_id`=`p`.`id` LIMIT 1)+1 as `sid`,
'101' as `pid`,
'2160' as `itemtype`,
'2' as `count`,
'0' as `attributes`
from `players` as `p`

For players missing all depotitems it seems to add sid 0, should be 100+. Perhaps try MAX(MAX(`pd`.`sid`), '101') to get the highest value of sid with the lower value being 101?

This works, but probably not the most optimized version:
SQL:
SELECT DISTINCT `p`.`id` as `player_id`,
(select MAX(`pd`.`sid`) as `sid` from `player_depotitems` as `pd` where `pd`.`player_id`=`p`.`id` LIMIT 1)+1 as `sid`,
'101' as `pid`,
'2160' as `itemtype`,
'2' as `count`,
'0' as `attributes`
from `players` as `p`

For players missing all depotitems it seems to add sid 0, should be 100+. Perhaps try MAX(MAX(`pd`.`sid`), '101') to get the highest value of sid with the lower value being 101?
It inserted the items, but with sid= 3 i cant see the box inside depot

It inserted the items, but with sid= 3 i cant see the box inside depot

Lets try the GREATEST operation. (pun intended?)

SQL:
(SELECT GREATEST(MAX(`pd`.`sid`), '101') AS `sid` FROM `player_depotitems` AS `pd` WHERE `pd`.`player_id`=`p`.`id` LIMIT 1)+1 AS `sid`,
'101' AS `pid`,
'2160' AS `itemtype`,
'2' AS `count`,
'0' AS `attributes`
FROM `players` AS `p`

Ok, I think the max operator don't work with a limit 1 query, screw max and just fetch the highest sid for each player_id...

SQL:
(SELECT GREATEST(`pd`.`sid`, '101') AS `sid` FROM `player_depotitems` AS `pd` WHERE `pd`.`player_id`=`p`.`id` ORDER BY `pd`.`sid` DESC LIMIT 1)+1 AS `sid`,
'101' AS `pid`,
'2152' AS `itemtype`,
'1' AS `count`,
'0' AS `attributes`
FROM `players` AS `p`

Try another itemid so you don't mix these results with earlier results.

Solution
Other items works great, also i think i just can create a depot chest with sid 102 if player doesnt have any container inside their depots because i fixed 15120 players depot chests from 1610!
ty so much for your help

Last edited:
Back