• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SQL] Multi World System

This multi world system doesnt work.... snv dosnts have the ioaccountsql.cp..

Any idea on how to make it work without that file?

this is more for the otserv snv then the forgotten snv

Last edited:
In Xampp
Code:
Error

SQL query: 

CREATE TABLE `xlash`.`Worlds` (
`Worldid` INT NOT NULL ,
`Worldname` ENUM NOT NULL ,
`Worldip` ENUM NOT NULL ,
`Worldport` INT NOT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM 

MySQL said:  
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NOT NULL, `Worldip` ENUM NOT NULL, `Worldport` INT NOT NULL) ENGINE = MyISAM' at line 1

When compiling...
Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\Desktop\reg otserv snv\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\Desktop\reg otserv snv\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../account.cpp -o obj//account.o -I"lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"include"  -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__SKULL_SYSTEM__ -D__ROGIER_MULTIWORLD__  

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_tree.h:70,
                 from C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/map:66,
                 from ../account.h:33,
                 from ../account.cpp:28:
C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/cpp_type_traits.h:69: error: expected unqualified-id before "namespace"
C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/cpp_type_traits.h:80: error: expected unqualified-id before "namespace"

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/map:66,
C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_tree.h:72: error: expected unqualified-id before "namespace"

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/map:67,
C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_map.h:66: error: expected unqualified-id before "namespace"

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/map:68,
C:/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_multimap.h:66: error: expected unqualified-id before "namespace"

make.exe: *** [obj//account.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

My teacher in high school said to me one thing....

It is impossible two people write two scripts equal... impossible two people to think equal...
if the script are the same with minor changes, YES the script was copied.

// my teacher of Algorithm

but your point is good ;P

Possible two people write two helloworlds with equal code

Back