• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL problems

joeeigel

Reaction score
SQL problems with TFS

Running TFS and tried using MySQL and PostgreSQL Both give errors.

Running Lunux, Distro CentOS4

Here is the PostgreSQL one (Attached)

Edit:
The MySQL error is shorter so I'll paste it in

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

Attachments

Last edited:
you cannot add the database into mysql with the upload tool, you must do it through you computer... goto start/run type in cmd it should bring up a little black box like your server then type in where your forgottenserver.sql is (example: C:\TheForgottenServer 0.2.6) then type where you want it to go if you are using xampp lite which i hope u are cuz its easiet, type in something like this (example: C:\xampplite\mysql\bin\\mysql -u root (server name) -p > forgottenserver.sql if you did it right it will ask for your password if not try again cuz u screwed up

Sean Larson:HE'S USING LINUX, NOT WINBLOWS, GODDAMNIT, read before you post.

Ontopic:

Mysql triggers are available mysql 5.0>, apparently you have lower version, go upgrade!

Back