• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL Quries in need.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Hello otland, I need some SQL queries if I can get them :)

I need sql queries which does :-

1. delete player name like DELETE FROM PLAYERS NAME = blabla - blabla - blabla so i write names and they delete instantly instead of searching then delete searchin then delete..

2. sql querie that deletes a special item from houses like an item with id 9029 (example) to delete it if it exists in house

3. sql querie that delete a special item from depots

4. sql querie that delete a special item from players

5. sql querie that delete a special item from monsters if possible

I'll rep++ you ofcorse! ^_^

1. delete player name like DELETE FROM PLAYERS NAME = blabla - blabla - blabla so i write names and they delete instantly instead of searching then delete searchin then delete..

Code:
DELETE FROM `players` WHERE `name` == 'Write_Here_Player_Name';

2. sql querie that deletes a special item from houses like an item with id 9029 (example) to delete it if it exists in house

Code:
DELETE FROM `tile_items` WHERE `itemtype` = 9029;

3. sql querie that delete a special item from depots

Code:
DELETE FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `itemtype` = 9029;

4. sql querie that delete a special item from players

Code:
DELETE FROM `player_items` WHERE `itemtype` = 9029;

5. sql querie that delete a special item from monsters if possible

Ctrl+F, in monsters forder, and search for files contains id of item, and then delete it manually :D

Last edited:
Fare, you should stick with ` when it comes to fields and tables. The straight apostrophes are meant for values.

Last edited:
Back