• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sql vs. Xml

XML, so easy....
But when i've learned SQL, i maybe gonna say that is better.

Make it a poll instead... It will be easier for you to see these people's opinions...

SQL is better but XML is easier.

Make it a poll instead... It will be easier for you to see these people's opinions...

SQL is better but XML is easier.

I have had XML for all my OT life until yesterday I started an excellent SQL server, Its hella easy OMG SOOO EASY
so...

SQL FTW!

I have had XML for all my OT life until yesterday I started an excellent SQL server, Its hella easy OMG SOOO EASY
so...

SQL FTW!

i like XML only because i know more about it but i have used SQL-GUI once and i really like that took me a little bit but its kind of ez to use

i like XML only because i know more about it but i have used SQL-GUI once and i really like that took me a little bit but its kind of ez to use

For testing a server is better XML because you don't have to setup the db but I think that for a serious server is better SQL. But the problem that SQL have is that is more easy to hack than a computer. For example the guildnick bug in TFS was serious because with this bug the ppl could duplicate items and do something to the db.

Cya,
Att: Genis

For testing a server is better XML because you don't have to setup the db but I think that for a serious server is better SQL. But the problem that SQL have is that is more easy to hack than a computer. For example the guildnick bug in TFS was serious because with this bug the ppl could duplicate items and do something to the db.

Cya,
Att: Genis

I think better is SQL but sometimes there are some problems :p
in XML you can edit everythink in your OTS folder but in SQL in your base manager ;pp.
75% sure for SQL
25% XML

I think better is SQL but sometimes there are some problems :p
in XML you can edit everythink in your OTS folder but in SQL in your base manager ;pp.
75% sure for SQL
25% XML

never tried sql but are going to test it for the first time now :)

allways used xml idk why :S

never tried sql but are going to test it for the first time now :)

allways used xml idk why :S

Back