• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sql :<

martin14x

Reaction score
Any one is good at Forgotten server and has time to explain to me how to do mysql thinkgy? I have been using only XML but i want to try sql because most of the thinks on XML doesnt work. If any one would like to show me how its don't please contact me at [email protected]

Thx in advice.

Sql is really good and more stable.

But what you want to know ?? how to create a SQl based server? or how to manage a server wich uses sql?

But what you want to know ?? how to create a SQl based server? or how to manage a server wich uses sql?

It is an amazing system... After you have it set up you can do things that were unthinkable with XML servers. Like for example you can search through all of your players in a matter of seconds and find who has what item! lol Thats usefull :p

Back