• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQLITE3_STEP<>: SQLITE ERROR: player.description may not be NULL

kjekkasdeluxe

Reaction score
Hi all! Im a bit confused, cause i have this problem when im trying to create a character in TheForgottenServer where it says:
SQLITE3_STEP<>: SQLITE ERROR: player.description may not be NULL
Is there anyone who knows how and what i need to fix this?:confused:

I am not that great in sqlite, but, in your Players table, search for something who says "Description" or "Player.Description", and modify it for an value and not to an nill value...

Replace Ur Database File (d3db) With a New One Btw Wich Server are u running ? Tfs ?
K This Steps
*Replace Ur Database File (d3db File)
*2 check in database Folder so its no accounts there.
*3 Go Into Source and se if any file is missing
*4 Start The Server Make A Account And U Will Se In (Serverconsolle)
if There any Problems..
*if Not work's Send me private massage

if it works
rep++

I don't know if this is the ultimate way of fixing this error but it works.

1. Remove your old s3db file.
2. Edit schema.sqlite in a texteditor. Go to 'Players' table and search for 'description' (Line 125). Add "DEFAULT 0," after "NOT NULL". It should now be like this:
"description" VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,"
3. Open Sqlite manager or what other program you might use. Name the new file to whatever you want, example forgottenserver. Import the new schema.sqlite.
Note: If you use sqlite manager the file will be saved as .sqlite, you can rename the file with .s3db if you want.
4. Problem should now be solved. ++REP if this worked for you :)

im having the same problem, i cant figure out what to do.
when i try to make a char in account manager it doesnt work.
when i look on the server it says: [06/04/2009 17:41:52] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL

Back