• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Squidy&Mr Sunshine webdesign service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidy

Reaction score
MoonArtLo_wwsepw.png

moon-ART.net
Hi guys!
Me and SunShine have been offering services for you. It wasn't so good, because there is not so much people, that needs only coding, or only designing layout(.psd). Now we combine our skills to make you a ready for use Layout for Gęsior or Modern AAC. Price depends on difficulty of ordered work. We'll give it all to make you happy, because we care about reputation : )

Our Works (Some of them, I will put more later when SunShine will come home :3 )

Golden Tribal Layout

Avisio Layout

Modern Web Layout

I've posted 3 newest works :)

Ay, forget. I can make logos/banners/signatures too ;)

For example:
Avisio Logo

Additionally, when you will order a layout, usually I will make a simple logo for you :)

P.S. If you're happy about our service, please recommend us! (NOT ONLY AAC!) : >

Squidy
SunShine

Last edited:
very very nice layouts, what with rest of site like mysql codes etc?

Great! Have always wanted such a service!

Signed! :p

Thanks Mr SunShine, great service, nice and all!

Recommended +1

(Guess I've been the worst customer and guess I'll always be).

Last edited:
This will cost or how do you guys do this? Cuz im interested of a new banner. Also im ready to pay if thats necessary.

How much for a totally custom gesior theme and how much to code that gold one?

I think I'm buying the gold tribal one, good luck getting yours Chris! :)

I've bought the golden one so please don't sell it to anyone else, thank you for an awesome layout:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back