• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SS] Minecraft Life Thread

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
Not sure If I can post a life thread here, but here we go!

Yeah, I took an advice from a /b/ro and I stopped being a poorfag and bought Minecraft, and now I'm making a small life thread! Enjoy!

en84z.jpg

This is my second world (first one f**ked me up and had a bad location) and after getting the necessary resources, I began making my "Tree House" from a bunch a big trees that where growing on the mountain side.

FgqXI.jpg

After long Days and Nights(ingame) I've gotten enough resources to make a few simple House decorations and these are my results.

bvaL7.jpg

One of the entrances of the house(Shelter) This looks more like a mansion than a tree house, LOL.

qBnyh.jpg

Interior 1

OvHqt.jpg

Interior 2

3OCDi.jpg

Interior 3

69uUO.jpg

Interior 4 (My Room)

0i86a.jpg

From Outside(heading towards the beach.)

Dtjh4.jpg

From Outside (From the beach.)

I will be doing more improvements to the house then I'm going to chop the mountain that was behind me and make a mining camp.

:pP looks really funny how much it cost ? maybe i'll get it
nvm i bought it xD 15 euro :S

:p
1yjNM5xEt7.png

Last edited:
>they buy games
Yeah, I took an advice from a /b/ro and I stopped being a poorfag and bought Minecraft, and now I'm making a small life thread! Enjoy!
must've been real serious, that /b/ro

6m9u9kgCg2.png

bDTmrBC41o.png

pic related, it was my first night in windowed mode

Last edited:
lol zombies ust show up, and i dont have a house or sword i just buried myself in the ground, and i'll w8 till the zombies leave, :p
btw, how do i get swords/shovels and that shit

:( how do i get my health back? a fuckin skeleton with a bow almost kills me i just ran to my cave :#
IMs5VVvaV.png

Last edited:
if u kill a pig you get food,
well nice topic, and a wonderful house!!

here is my screen :

Lol @ Noob Skeleton

7pnvPF7Ekt.png

Crafting - Minecraft Wiki check that page out you will learn most of the recipes and what is needed, you need wood, turn that into wooden planks, turn wooden planks into sticks, use 2 sticks and 3 wooden planks to make a pick axe the form in the 3 X 3 grid should be like a ' T ', there are more like shovel and stuff, to get food make sword and go kill pigs they give pork chops gust make a furnace and cook the meat, to cook meat you need to make sure you have coal.

HXY0i.png

The mountain that I'll be flattening and turning it into a mining camp.

CWhrK.png

The left side of the mountain.

tCKQ4.png

My old hut that I made when I started.

rpLwy.png

Oh, the memories! This here is where a creeper caught me, blew up and sent me flying away down the hill behind me killing me upon landing.

vj89g.png

Update! My current progress on me cutting that big ROCK!

Ha Xbox has a game simular to this for like 2500 microsoft points, Only thing you can do is dig and build, no mining or any ither features minecraft has, but I think it will be soon, graphics are somewhat better like moon is round, look into it.

Ha Xbox has a game simular to this for like 2500 microsoft points, Only thing you can do is dig and build, no mining or any ither features minecraft has, but I think it will be soon, graphics are somewhat better like moon is round, look into it.

You can make the moon round in Minecraft.
You can edit everything, you can add new objects and stuff.

Is this thread for everyone or just your life? ^_ cuz it's looks like all post ss =pPP

E2ybsyBs4A.png

bedroom pls

Is this thread for everyone or just your life? ^_ cuz it's looks like all post ss =pPP

E2ybsyBs4A.png

bedroom pls

My life, but feel free to post your SS of your own Minecraft life.

Sharing is caring and the more the merrier.

also I will be posting pics later I have a power outage at home and I'm at my friend's house.

Building a little house in the top of a mountain
VwdFtELsNm.png

q6LUZmJ0RD.png

3asv7wsQr.png

In the Power Outage my previous World got deleted and now I start a new one.

8iXs4.png

New Tree House! :p I'm going to make it a lot better, Project Utopia is under way!

n4sqq.png

I'm going to extend that way later on and ...

26zhD.jpg

Will also extend that way!

I'm using a weapons mod that adds new weapons to it, here is the link for those who are interested.
[1.5_01]Balkon's WeaponMod v4.0 - Blowgun! - Minecraft Forums

Follow instructions!

4Hrbh.jpg

Update! The new Tree House, just a little more to have the basics complete!

IK3R6.png

More!

PkJWM.png

The mining camp, I made next to the house!

6I935.png

More of the Mining Camp!

WcaQX.png

The mining spot!

Back