• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SSA EXHAUSTED MAKE IT !

SSA EXHAUSTED 3 SECOND

• YES

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • NO

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
open ur eyes, if u are targetting ppl with 8 pots don't be suprised

1 sec is enough

Calar etc are u serious? Do you really enjoy playing Lunar with 100kk and magebot with ssa on? VERY FUN. I would prefer if you deleted SSA'S that would bring more balanced wars. Wars and Open battles WITH magic walls and not commander yelling "run after bas he is bad mage" or something, thats not tibia in my eyes. Then commanders/players would need to play and win by more tactical decisions, mages arent made for tanking. They are made for making damage. If you dont delete ssa's im also pleased if u make 3 sec delay. over and out / pvpgod

run after bas he is best mage kanker willie wonka
reduce lvls more reduce mlvls 45% = war
for now retired gaajs back after christmas

SSA is most overpowerd item in the game since a bot can automaticly push it in amulet slot, since everyone is big billionaire and since everyone can cap 30 bp.

fuckoff with this item really and @ Cipsoft get a brain next time u make an item.

bas decoy stop ctying with lvls its good uptade its like 7-8ppl from them tanking ananass clost omel tiiastes aivenn this 300 + lvls :) they rest dying so fast

ssa needs exhaust or removed from shop. any moron can stand still with autossa 50 on magebot and not even pot himself while 2+ others pot him.

edit: this was one of our biggest proposals for the update. the level thing is a great start and as wille said imagine how sick it would be when people wouldnt just fucking stand still and ssa. You would always have to change directions etc...

sure 2sec - 2,5 sec or 3sec anything better than spam full ssa. ppl shooting 500 sds on target only hitting 30 each sd and I see 0 max frigo cuz ppl dont know u have more than F1-F12 hotkeys

bas decoy stop ctying with lvls its good uptade its like 7-8ppl from them tanking ananass clost omel tiiastes aivenn this 300 + lvls :) they rest dying so fast
Today on the battle I noticed the only one mage tanking, it was Aivenn since he is still high lvl mage, Omel died pretty fast, the same as the rest

If they delete ssa this ot will look like 8.6 why? since all you'll need to say is "Spam, target" and just hold or maybe count once. 1 Sec delay should be okey for it, why? since ssa are also available on rl tibia, and in 1 second you can drag 1 amulet to your amulet slot.

Today on the battle I noticed the only one mage tanking, it was Aivenn since he is still high lvl mage, Omel died pretty fast, the same as the rest

false many more were tanking just because of ssa..

If they delete ssa this ot will look like 8.6 why? since all you'll need to say is "Spam, target" and just hold or maybe count once. 1 Sec delay should be okey for it, why? since ssa are also available on rl tibia, and in 1 second you can drag 1 amulet to your amulet slot.

dont need to remove but NEED exhaust. And this will never look like 8.6 because waves are exhausted and ava damage is low which both were spammed in 8.6. nobody is dragging amulets lets be real...need 2 sec exhaust 1 is nothing. Also the real tibia argument doenst work for ots because nobody on real tibia spends 1kk on ssa in 1 battle...here we do

Back