• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stack Battle (No Pain cam)

WE JUST COLLECT MORE HATERS, hahaha.
Anyway, we don't care if people hate us, so go fuck yourself :]

Guess that explains why you wont accept the war

Feb 24 2009, 18:01:40 Killed at Level 154 by Pocher
Feb 24 2009, 17:41:31 Killed at Level 155 by Jolly Joker
Feb 21 2009, 22:30:39 Killed at Level 156 by Grume

ups, more hate plz?

Come back with something better, cause this cam totally sucks.

EDIT: Alexish your not a good player so keep your mouth shut thanks, there is a place that you might fit in it's called "Rookgaard"

HAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH this was the worst and mothafucking noobiest cam i have ever seen lmao ^^, this is polish entertainment and btw wtf were u doin raxor? hAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA LMAO?????????????????

@up
if im not wrong you bought your char right? the real owner was once rl friend of evocation and he was cool. But by the way you post i think youre retard xD

HAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH this was the worst and mothafucking noobiest cam i have ever seen lmao ^^, this is polish entertainment and btw wtf were u doin raxor? hAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA LMAO?????????????????

My team run away from me :[
but i can't say that what i did was good ;]

But the worste was when i died like 10 pps msg me and say "OWNED" "HAHAHAH" "SUCKER" "CRY?".
Just got one answer, it's OT, don't take it serious play for fun ffs.
Alot of pps miss the point of OTs, i think the biggest point of OTs is to be better in pvp, also try new traps/defs that you can use on real tibia :D
Or just explore and try hard quest becuse maybe you are to low for them on RL tibia? :D

Totallty agree with Krigaren about that with Alexisch.
Btw: Tja Alex och Rille <3 // Tobbe/SchteekarN

Back