• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Staff Available

XouruS

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. :p

If you need staff for your ot msg me or you will find someone else here. :D
My first language is Latvian :p soz if i make any mistakes.
I have been playn tibia for 3 years and have experienced being an tutor/cm/gm/god. :p

Name: Andy
Languages:English/Latvian/Polish/Russian
Experience:GM/CM/GOD.
Job: Scripter.

good enough? :p

Last edited:
@Up how does this make him a "Scam much".

Seriously? do you even think before you post....?

@Thread, Good luck finding position on a server. But remember, when making an application to become a GM, CM w/e Give some information about your self.

Knowledge, Age, Language etc..

@Up how does this make him a "Scam much".

Seriously? do you even think before you post....?

@Thread, Good luck finding position on a server. But remember, when making an application to become a GM, CM w/e Give some information about your self.

Knowledge, Age, Language etc..

Sorry for what I said. Maybe I dont think before I post. But seriously, he gives squat info about himself, other than he wants to be a gm on a server and hes had 3 years of experience on tibia.
And his posts arnt very apealing to me.

Again, sorry, but I wouldnt hire you :)

Sorry for what I said. Maybe I dont think before I post. But seriously, he gives squat info about himself, other than he wants to be a gm on a server and hes had 3 years of experience on tibia.

Well my friend, having quiet few information and post counts doesn't mean he's scammer..

Originally Posted by Tibia Rox

Again, sorry, but I wouldnt hire you

Np man, just tryn to help.

You're a nut :thumbup:

I would like to ask this question though:

If someone has not that very many posts, and no body knows him, would you hire him to be a cm on your server?

I joined a good while ago but i didnt come on much..
Thats the whole point, to meet new ppl.

If someone has not that very many posts, and no body knows him, would you hire him to be a cm on your server?

Ha true but people think that other people dont have experience because
they dont have enough Rep or Posts.And the truth is
I wouldnt hire him becuase I want to hear from other Otlanders
what they think about him and is he trustable or not.:thumbup:

Thanks for the opertunity Phantom22 for leting me be staff on your ot, i will try to do my best to help others.
ballsofsteelrealm.no-ip.org

Well, ofc I wouldn't, but still this doesn't count that he's scammer? :p

Kocci if i had a server i would deffenetly make you a cm. :p
Well im working on one atm. :D:D

Back