• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Staff, please do something!!!

Dayan Sk8

Reaction score
Hello, Hani, Talaturen.. I made this post to report another guy WHO dont follow the RULES.. I hope this type of 'players' or whatever you want to call, get a punishment, i know its a Open Tibia, but this Open Tibia, have rules, and these rules need to be followed, and if nobody do something about this type of guys, no one gonna respect that rules.. Hope you see this post, and anothers threads at down, and do something with these players, thanks...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it should not be considered illegal . He created the account, he helps to keep the server online donating and playing, now he wants to sell something that has been created by him, he should not be punished for that .
The fact that shadowcores staff members are not changing registeres emails should be enough to help buyers understand that these kind of trades are unsafe, but if they trust somehow, this guy should not be punished, it doesnt make any sense . Tibia is falling because of this kind of stupid rules

it should not be considered illegal . He created the account, he helps to keep the server online donating and playing, now he wants to sell something that has been created by him, he should not be punished for that .
The fact that shadowcores staff members are not changing registeres emails should be enough to help buyers understand that these kind of trades are unsafe, but if they trust somehow, this guy should not be punished, it doesnt make any sense . Tibia is falling because of this kind of stupid rules

Explain to me how it's stupid.

Exhibit A sells his account to Exhibit B.
Exhibit B buys with in-game cash/real life cash.
Exhibit A then says, "I want my account back, Let's get it back"
Exhibit A recovers account.
Exhibit B loses out as he can't get his real life cash back due to companies not supporting virtual good selling/buying.

Now, That's stupid.

Man i have sure that u dont follow all the rules. Then come the question... Why u are doing this? Because u wanna be a tutor or something like that? Or because u wanna show yourself on forum? Or because u dont have nothing better to do?

Yes I have sure that u dont have nothing better to do, so stop to be a asshole and fucking yourself

Back