• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Staff Position] Application

EagleVision

Mapper
Reaction score
Application: Staff Position

As my applications tells, I'm searching for an in-game staff position.
Name: Sam Wuytens
Experience: I've been gamemaster, cm or god several times on different servers (Also higher rated server). 90% Of the servers I've played on I've been atleast "Tutor".
I'm playing tibia for several years already and got a nice knowledge about the game and about how to handle a Staff position. There's a slight chance I wont even create a character on my own, only my Staff character.
Online times: Every weekday (Mon-Fri) I can be online atleast 2-3 hours and in the weekends (Fri-Sun) it will be 5-6 hours.
Extra: If you'd like it, I can help the server with updating and revamping the map, if neccesairy.

Send me a PM to get more information (msn-communication could be usefull too)

Regards, Sam

een paar kleintjes, maar bijna iedereen is weg gegaan en nu is er een nieuwe generatie, en het is saai XD

allemal nederlands xd
Effe zeggen ik begin een nieuwe otr met allemaal customize monsers spawn enc.
volgende week of de week erna zet ik hem emt een vriend 24/7 online :)
Naam suicide ot

oh plezant, ik heb hier vanachter ook nog een GM application liggen, pm me dan maar eens met meer info :p

oh plezant, ik heb hier vanachter ook nog een GM application liggen, pm me dan maar eens met meer info :p

zit hier dan op mijn tread voor application mijn plaats in te pikke :eek: :p
SwordtheChoki, je mag me altijd iets laten weten, ik ben klaar.

to everyone who did'nt understand every word we said, it was basicaly about, "oh you talk dutch? kewl!" then about some server and then i would join it and then 110794 says he's taking my GM spot right on his thread, and i'm lolwutting
and well, i know him (yeah, his name is'nt the greatest) but his job is great!
SO HIRE HIM!

to everyone who did'nt understand every word we said, it was basicaly about, "oh you talk dutch? kewl!" then about some server and then i would join it and then 110794 says he's taking my GM spot right on his thread, and i'm lolwutting
and well, i know him (yeah, his name is'nt the greatest) but his job is great!
SO HIRE HIM!

Ye that name I got.. :/
From long time ago lol :p

Back