• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina. (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hello, guys today I would like to give my opinion about "Stamina" this feature has good and bad things as you keep reading I would tell you why. This feature would be good because botters wouldn't be able to bot 24/7. This Feature can also be good because there won't be high levels it would take sometime for people to get high levels. Now I will tell you the bad things about this feature. As you can see there are already levels 300 in the server ,and how did they get this levels? By leveling up without stamina. New players are going to have a hard time leveling up ,and there are already levels 250-300 so that's no going to be good. Also there is about 1200 players in shadowcores not every player has an account here in otland.net so they don't get to vote in the poll Siramix made. Furthermore many new players are going to quit because is going to be harder for them to start.

Note: I totally agree with this feature because is going to stop botters ,and its going to make it hard to get high levels. But you guys should had added this when the server started no now.

Last edited:
Look at him is sad. His triying to act cool :x please get a life.

http://otland.net/f489/real-stamina-shadowcores-_-177869/

^ here he said "not to stamina" and now his calling me an idiot than we are both idiots :D

And I'm thinking I'm doing a better job than you did, baby girl.

Your mom must have forgot to poop out ur brains and clean ur eyes when you were born. There's no worse people than you here, coming up with same, not to mention retarded, idea over and over again. Annoying piece of sh*t.

And I'm thinking I'm doing a better job than you did, baby girl.

Your mom must have forgot to poop out ur brains and clean ur eyes when you were born. There's no worse people than you here, coming up with same, not to mention retarded, idea over and over again. Annoying piece of sh*t.

Nobody ever came up with this ideas. Also why u mad? u hate ur life?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah hes not trying to be cool he just realize that u are stupid idiot.

haha want a cookie for sucking his dick?

- - - Updated - - -

please stfu and piss off u cunt

3oglo0.jpg

Hahaha, shadowcores is the only decent ot server out there people aren't going anywhere. As for new players, I doubt they'll even care.

Last edited:
would you like to wait *edit* OFFLINE *edit* 20 hours just to get the last 2 hours of the stamina? dude just go fuck yourself

Nobody ever came up with this ideas. Also why u mad? u hate ur life?

- - - Updated - - -

haha want a cookie for sucking his dick?

- - - Updated - - -

3oglo0.jpg

Dude you're a moron. Like 1-2 days ago a guy already posted this crap and you think "no1 ever came up with this idea". Gz brain, retard.

would you like to wait *edit* OFFLINE *edit* 20 hours just to get the last 2 hours of the stamina? dude just go fuck yourself

Fuking Idiot for real AHAHAHA!!!! Omg AHAHA! did u actually read the paragraph?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you're a moron. Like 1-2 days ago a guy already posted this crap and you think "no1 ever came up with this idea". Gz brain, retard.

Ice Meto read this in a friendly way:
if you mean this guy : http://otland.net/f489/real-stamina-shadowcores-_-177869/
his saying to add the feature.
I'm giving my opinion about the topic dickhead! Also provide me the link where a guy said what I said "THERE ARE ALREADY high levels in the server how did they get high levels"? leveling without stamina. If they add stamina now the new players are gonna have a hard time leveling up with the high levels taking all the caves and shit. Dude read what I said and think before u talk cuz u took alot of shit.

Also dude I dont care what u think I can see how immature u are insulting for not reason. You most be 13-14

Last edited:
Fuking Idiot for real AHAHAHA!!!! Omg AHAHA! did u actually read the paragraph?

- - - Updated - - -

Ice Meto read this in a friendly way:
if you mean this guy : http://otland.net/f489/real-stamina-shadowcores-_-177869/
his saying to add the feature.
I'm giving my opinion about the topic dickhead! Also provide me the link where a guy said what I said "THERE ARE ALREADY high levels in the server how did they get high levels"? leveling without stamina. If they add stamina now the new players are gonna have a hard time leveling up with the high levels taking all the caves and shit. Dude read what I said and think before u talk cuz u took alot of shit.

Also dude I dont care what u think I can see how immature u are insulting for not reason. You most be 13-14

Okey let me make this very clear for you.

1. his saying to add the feature
Answer: so are you.

2. I'm giving my opinion about the topic dickhead
Answer: so am I.

3. Also provide me the link where a guy said what I said "THERE ARE ALREADY high levels in the server how did they get high levels"? leveling without stamina. If they add stamina now the new players are gonna have a hard time leveling up with the high levels taking all the caves and shit.
Answer: what's the damn point?

4. Dude read what I said and think before u talk cuz u took alot of shit.
Answer: you seem to be the one with the reading disabilities, not me.

5. Also dude I dont care what u think
Answer: you obviously do care as you take the time replying and defending your stupid arguments.

6. I can see how immature u are insulting for not reason
About the insulting; I could honestly give a damn about retards like you who are new or have no clue what's going on and then think they suggest something new. There's no need to re-invent the wheel. If you have an idea next time I'd suggest you look if someone already expressed that idea into a forum thread already before you make yourself look like a complete moron. Also you are calling me a dickhead which makes you nothing better than I am.

Hope you get it now. I tried to explain it as simple as possible for a no-brainer like you.

If you have any questions feel free to shove them up your ass.

Okey let me make this very clear for you.

1. his saying to add the feature
Answer: so are you.

2. I'm giving my opinion about the topic dickhead
Answer: so am I.

3. Also provide me the link where a guy said what I said "THERE ARE ALREADY high levels in the server how did they get high levels"? leveling without stamina. If they add stamina now the new players are gonna have a hard time leveling up with the high levels taking all the caves and shit.
Answer: what's the damn point?

4. Dude read what I said and think before u talk cuz u took alot of shit.
Answer: you seem to be the one with the reading disabilities, not me.

5. Also dude I dont care what u think
Answer: you obviously do care as you take the time replying and defending your stupid arguments.

6. I can see how immature u are insulting for not reason
About the insulting; I could honestly give a damn about retards like you who are new or have no clue what's going on and then think they suggest something new. There's no need to re-invent the wheel. If you have an idea next time I'd suggest you look if someone already expressed that idea into a forum thread already before you make yourself look like a complete moron. Also you are calling me a dickhead which makes you nothing better than I am.

Hope you get it now. I tried to explain it as simple as possible for a no-brainer like you.

If you have any questions feel free to shove them up your ass.

hahaha! you actually made me laugh how did you explain? by calling me an idiot? haha!

Also.. you did not provide me the link where the guy said what I said. I don't want the feature to be added so you are wrong ;] I didn't post the same thing again.

Now let me explain to you lets say I start a new character :D and they add the feature (stamina) there are already levels 300 on the server levels 150,160,170,180,190,200 etc.. how did they level up so fast? without stamina. For new players to get this levels with the feature (stamina) is gonna be harder so its not fair. I hope you understand Dick head because it seems like the only thing you know is insult people over the internet and I bet u are a not lifer with low self esteem connected to a computer 24\7 hahaha!!!!!! have you talk to a girl before? ohh wait U dont know what that is!!

hahaha! you actually made me laugh how did you explain? by calling me an idiot? haha!

Also.. you did not provide me the link where the guy said what I said. I don't want the feature to be added so you are wrong ;] I didn't post the same thing again.

Now let me explain to you lets say I start a new character :D and they add the feature (stamina) there are already levels 300 on the server levels 150,160,170,180,190,200 etc.. how did they level up so fast? without stamina. For new players to get this levels with the feature (stamina) is gonna be harder so its not fair. I hope you understand Dick head because it seems like the only thing you know is insult people over the internet and I bet u are a not lifer with low self esteem connected to a computer 24\7 hahaha!!!!!! have you talk to a girl before? ohh wait U dont know what that is!!

You do realise that people who brag about how perfect their lifes are are usually the ones who can only imagine how a normal life is, right? Unlike you I don't need to convince others that I like girls, don't sit behind my computer 24/7 or brag about how big my self-esteem is. Simply because I don't care about what retards like you think of me.

Let that be a lesson for you.

You do realise that people who brag about how perfect their lifes are are usually the ones who can only imagine how a normal life is, right? Unlike you I don't need to convince others that I like girls, don't sit behind my computer 24/7 or brag about how big my self-esteem is. Simply because I don't care about what retards like you think of me.

I hurt ur feelings? :\?

Although you still waste time to put 5 of your chars on bot for 24 hours thinking throughout the day if your bot is still working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back