• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina

Change stamina

• 1h offline 1h stmina

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • 2h offline 1h stamina

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • don't change anything (4h offline 1 h stamina)

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters

Wu Tang

Reaction score
Guys its an ots not rl tibia, 1h stamina for 4 h offline is to much... it should be 1h stamina for 2h or 1h offline:) I'd add a poll so u can vote

it's 3 hours offline per 1h stamina , and it's enough , you no lifers should get some life , kkthxbye.

so explain me i was more than 12 h offline and i get just 3:10h stamina refilled? how haha when it's 3h per hour

No stamina means no hunting, no hunting means no cash/levels and so people will quit.
If Wu Tang is correct 4 hours offline for 1 hour stamina is really to slow for OT.

in rl 3h offline = 1h stamine
in ots should be 2h offline = 1h stamina
look my thread down

Come on guys, stop complaining about Stamina. Remember when you was on ShadowCores everyone was like "ADD STAMINA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!11111", so when they started an new server where they added Stamina now you guys are complaining about it. When they added Unfair Fight rules I though that people gonna say that make the blessings for free only during the warmode, but not really.

So, let's see what's going to happen after adding Twist of Fate, or maybe they won't add. Who knows :)

Come on guys, stop complaining about Stamina. Remember when you was on ShadowCores everyone was like "ADD STAMINA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!11111", so when they started an new server where they added Stamina now you guys are complaining about it. When they added Unfair Fight rules I though that people gonna say that make the blessings for free only during the warmode, but not really.

So, let's see what's going to happen after adding Twist of Fate, or maybe they won't add. Who knows :)

But listen what random said, everybody is around the age of 20, not many got time to bot etc...

Hmm Wu tang depends about what stamina ur talking about cuz Normal(Orange stamina) regains 3mins for 1min (RL Tibia) Premium (Green Stamina) regains 10min for 1min (RL Tibia)

I think people who have been complaining on the rates being too similar to ShadowCores didn't take the stamina into account. We did, and it's working as intended.

No stamina means no hunting, no hunting means no cash/levels and so people will quit.
If Wu Tang is correct 4 hours offline for 1 hour stamina is really to slow for OT.

That is also part of what makes it a challenge, you need to value how you use the time you have stamina, you can't just go AFK bot and then complain on the forum when you're out of stamina (not claiming you do, just implying that majority of those who will complain on the stamina are).

3 hours offline = 1 hour of normal stamina. From 40 to 42 hours stamina it is 10 hours offline = 1 hour stamina.

I've been playing manually since day one, and my stamina is constantly around 15-20h, making it impossible for me to exp.

I think people who have been complaining on the rates being too similar to ShadowCores didn't take the stamina into account. We did, and it's working as intended.

That is also part of what makes it a challenge, you need to value how you use the time you have stamina, you can't just go AFK bot and then complain on the forum when you're out of stamina (not claiming you do, just implying that majority of those who will complain on the stamina are).

3 hours offline = 1 hour of normal stamina. From 40 to 42 hours stamina it is 10 hours offline = 1 hour stamina.

Can u make it half? :D or 2h - 1h ?

Yes its right that stamina is challenge to play, but look on the other hand, its ots and people play manual and botting..
if stamina will be 2h off = 1h stam. (normal), and 8h off = 1h stam. (premmy), why ?

day have 24h, suppose that you are offline 12h in day and you play (manual or bot) other 12h - in that day you have balance of stamina -8 (in system 3/1)
in 3/1 to have always normal lvl of stamina you can play 6h and 18h be offline, 6-18/3=0

if it will be 2h off = 1h stam. then you can play 8h a day and must be 16h offline, 8-16/2=0

Finally its only 2 HOURS MORE A DAY when we make system 2/1. Its everything from me.
Sorry for bad eng :)

Back