• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina

Saint.

Reaction score
How works the stamina here? Like real tibia? If I have the happy hour I receive 50% more exp? In shared exp it works same?

And about the regenerate, it works like that?

To regenerate stamina, you must be logged out (of the character you wish to regenate stamina for — NOT the whole account). For every 3 minutes you are logged off your character will gain 1 minute of stamina. However, it will take even longer to regenerate the stamina for hour 42 and 41 since you gain way more experience in it. For every 10 minutes you are logged off you get 1 minute added to the character’s bonus stamina. You need to be logged off for 10 minutes before you start to regain any stamina. To go from 40 hours of stamina to the maximum of 42 hours (bonus) it would take 20 hours.

And if I'm sleeping, is the same shit?

yes EVERYTHING.... GOSH

37767249.jpg

No but seriously... yes to the second question, which answers the rest of the questions.

This is a nice trolling xd.

OK, so, to go from 40 hours of stamina to the maximum of 42 hours (bonus) it would take 20 hours. I can't believe it.

Back