• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
How does this work? How do i change so the stamina reg faster?

Code:
	rateStaminaLoss = 1
	rateStaminaGain = 1000 / 3
	rateStaminaThresholdGain = 4
	staminaRatingLimitTop = 41 * 60
	staminaRatingLimitBottom = 14 * 60
	rateStaminaAboveNormal = 1.5
	rateStaminaUnderNormal = 0.5
	staminaThresholdOnlyPremium = "yes"

im currenylt using and its working great.

Code:
  -- Stamina
  rateStaminaLoss = 1
  rateStaminaGain = 10000 / 1
  rateStaminaUnderNormal = 1.0

Code:
[B]<vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" needpremium="0" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" [COLOR="Red"]manamultiplier="1.1"[/COLOR] attackspeed="600" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>[/B]
try to change this to bigger value and we'll see ;p

Dude your first post was about stamina and now you're saying mana so make up your mind lol.

Code:
<vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" needpremium="0" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" [b]gainmana="30"[/b] gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" [B]gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5"[/B] manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="600" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>

gainmana="30" - Amount of mana you gain per level
gainmanaticks="3" - 1 tick = 1 second
gainmanaamount="5" - Amount of mana you'll receive after 3 seconds

++REP please

How does this work? How do i change so the stamina reg faster?

Code:
	rateStaminaLoss = 1
	rateStaminaUnderNormal = 0.5

Actually I must not understand cause I don't see manamultiplier anywhere in any of your posts

I'm pretty certain that manamultiplier="1.1" = how much mana needed to raise an mlvl is multiplied by that much per magic level.

++REP

there is a guy up in my post that posted something with manamultiplier="1.1" and he told me to change that for stamina and im sure thats not it right..?

You can just change your rateStaminaGain to a higher number for faster regenerate

So change this:
Code:

to something higher, like Weaz said before.

Code:
rateStaminaGain = 10000 / 1

++REP

Back