• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starcraft II

@Cyko
stop the trollin x[

@Nofus
You just pay for the game, there is no cost each month or so :)

I've been waiting long for this
And now they sell me some bugged version that doesn't work :p
anyways, just the trailers amaze me, I could watch them a hundred times

I've been waiting long for this
And now they sell me some bugged version that doesn't work :p
anyways, just the trailers amaze me, I could watch them a hundred times

idd the trailer is so epic =)
catch me ingame if u want a 1v1 :D

Does the pirated version of this work online? o_O anybody tested, knows..?

@Nofus
I do not think it works online.

@Woothias
i need your name and and account ID to add you to friends :O. you could add me though :) just check my signature

I find this game kind of boring-.-' no players are able to play this game without rush tacts...
Rushing to the other base and build up a pylon (example) and then a gateway, start spam Zealots....Then you will win.. 5-10 min long matches... Yey fun....
Zergs are easy to pervent to rush you.... Just build a block, and make sure you have 1 sqm free so only 1 marine / zealot are able to stand there and block. But a marine rush... IMPOSSIBLE to use block method.. because they have range attack, so 5-6 marines are able to attack the same target, even though you are blocking.

So I don't recommend this game for those who aren't a good player... (like me)

If someone have a good tacts to prevent a terran rush as protoss Please post it!

If someone have a good tacts to prevent a terran rush as protoss Please post it!

move out a scouting worker?

there is many kind of builds, i like long games so i do not rush that often. but a scout would be good from preveting it. u could also use the overlords for the zerg.
but if u are protoss, build photo cannons fast?
terran, bunkers - marines?
zerg, spine crawlers / lings?

good luck though ;o
practice! :)

hmm, true true about the photo cannons :p

Shall try with that tact when I feel for playing sc2 again :p
(Last time I rage quited, because of being rushed every darn match)

I will buy it soon, tried it yesterday on a game center. It's awesome. Catch me if someone want's to play ;)

Hey guys im a Diamond player who streams on teamliquid if any of you need a online sc2 tutor or any help just msg me here or on SC
Username: Moistgiraffe
BattlenetID:930 (To North Americans) :D

I am gold player, but I'm getting owned half of the times I play by rush tactics :p
If anyone's up for a serious match, tell me! :D

Any way i can play custom scenario player vs computer (not campaign) without orginal version ?:>

Starcraft II looked a lot better than it actually was.

It's better than the first, but it's exactly what I expected.

If you don't know what team this is or any of these pro gamers, you're not a real StarCraft II fan.

Last edited:

If you don't know what team this is or any of these pro gamers, you're not a real StarCraft II fan.

wlCku.png

HURRR.

Back