• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Start.lua help

Xordex

Reaction score
Hello. I have problem in start.lua

Error in the engine
[Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/record.lua:eek:nRecord
Description:
data/globalevent/script/record.lua:2: attemp to call field 'ececuteQuery' (a nil value)
data/globalevents/script/record.lua:2: in function <data/globalevents/script/record.lua:1>

My start.lua:
function onStartup()
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 WHERE `world_id` = " .. getConfigValue('worldId') .. ";")
return true
end

Help

@up No i havent error recond.lua

but, this is my record.lua

function onRecord(current, old, cid)
db.executeQuery("INSERT INTO `server_record` (`record`, `world_id`, `timestamp`) VALUES (" .. current .. ", " .. getConfigValue('worldId') .. ", " .. os.time() .. ");")
addEvent(doBroadcastMessage, 150, "New record: " .. current .. " players are logged in.", MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT)
end

@topic
So in my console is not db.ececuteQuery db.executeQuery

My Error:
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/819/nowyobrazmapabitowa2bw.png

I'm sorry for not pasting the pictures only give you a link but an error is

@Admin
As this is a bad section, please move, does not realize where I have to do topics; /

I'm apprehensive of helping you, because experience leads me to believe you're using software you shouldn't be.

It sounds like you're using a newer rev engine with older scripts and your 100-compat lib has missing entries.

trying changing all references to db.executeQuery to db.query

just went there, and there wrote db.quote = db.escapeString
I changed it in star.lua rep :) But the desire

@Close Topic

Back