• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Start RL map server in 32bit!

ibrahimzxz

Reaction score
Hello guys!
i have here how to start rl map in 32bit!
kk i think to start you need more ram that how to get more ram for free :)

lets go
1:go to your computer right click on it then properties.
2:then go to advanced system settings
3: you should now see 3 settings chose the first one
4:chose advanced
5:chose (change..)
6:now you can see a window with your drivers now chose the drive that have the ram you will add
7:custom size then add min and max ram you want :) then chose set then (ok) then (Apply) and that all

i hope i help you guy :) i tested in my PC and it worked :)
Have Fun;)

You didnt say what windows you have.
Code:
3: you should now see 3 settings chose the first one
I dont think anyone can understand this if he got more than 3 settings.

When i wanted to host rl map in 32 bit i used program laatido to get LAA support for theforgottenserver.exe so it could use more ram.

While this may help if you don't have enough RAM present in your computer and want to use the pagefile to make up for it, a better solution is to add more RAM for faster performance, or rent a VPS with enough ram to handle your map size (generally 4GB and up). Also as above post says, Laatido or 4GB Patch helps a lot with 32-bit applications on Windows.

It's a SWAP or in Windows it has name Virtual Memory. Better option on windows is use the Intel Rapid Memory if you have hd-SSD and some intel hardware/

Back