• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Starting a new project!

jypy

Polyvalent
Reaction score
Hello, i'm starting a new server 8.6 and im looking for mature persons who wanted to start a project, serious ppl only. I will need 2 mapper, 2 scripter, and 1 website designer.I wanna start a real map server, with a low exp rate stages. Ofc you will get a staff account in-game.

If your interested in working with me, just send your reply here or add me on skype : jypy933

Experience :

Job you offer/look for: Mapper, spellmaker (for more fun :D)
Experience : I had own server (about 35 players), but that took too much size and i was alone so i closed it.

Job you offer/look for: Spells
Experience : Used to be a GM not that it has to do with anything here but played ots for quite a fews years.

Last edited:
Pshhhh my name is Roy im 18 i have i speak english thats about it been mapping for like 4 or 5 years since its 2013 hehe and im pretty good at what i do, umm i have been a game master and community manager for tibiakingdomes i and in the process of learning to script got a server i working on myself with custome classes wepons n wat not still a couple bumps in the road but i have made great progress anywho i am great with helping im a likeable guy n shit i dont know what else to say oh i wanna be a mapper/tutor/tester show me wat you working wit :p and i can be on the server for 4 or 5 hours if im not busy..

Back