Team Starting a new project!

jypy

Polyvalent
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello, i'm starting a new server 8.6 and im looking for mature persons who wanted to start a project, serious ppl only. I will need 2 mapper, 2 scripter, and 1 website designer.I wanna start a real map server, with a low exp rate stages. Ofc you will get a staff account in-game.

If your interested in working with me, just send your reply here or add me on skype : jypy933

Experience :

Haju Torttu

Half-Life 3 Confirmed
Best answers
Reaction score
Job you offer/look for: Mapper, spellmaker (for more fun :D)
Experience : I had own server (about 35 players), but that took too much size and i was alone so i closed it.

honkaponka

Best answers
Reaction score
Job you offer/look for: Spells
Experience : Used to be a GM not that it has to do with anything here but played ots for quite a fews years.

Last edited:

xkingcamx

Best answers
Reaction score
Pshhhh my name is Roy im 18 i have i speak english thats about it been mapping for like 4 or 5 years since its 2013 hehe and im pretty good at what i do, umm i have been a game master and community manager for tibiakingdomes i and in the process of learning to script got a server i working on myself with custome classes wepons n wat not still a couple bumps in the road but i have made great progress anywho i am great with helping im a likeable guy n shit i dont know what else to say oh i wanna be a mapper/tutor/tester show me wat you working wit :p and i can be on the server for 4 or 5 hours if im not busy..