• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting a new server

Tarien

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new server running. I've tried reading through the forums and downloading a variety of datapacks/distributions, however I'm yet to even get a server open that I'm able to log into.

I'd prefer a server as current as possible (Tibia 10-11) with as close to the real map as possible. Any downloads of the forgotten server I have instantly close when I open them. I have Microsoft Visual Studio and I've attempted opening full servers with that, though I don't really understand compiling and I just get a mass of errors I don't understand when I try to build the project.

I've watched all the tutorial videos etc I could find on the forums. It seems the downloads from this link are a good place to start, though I can't seem to get any of the servers online. When I open theforgottenserver.sln in Visual Studio I have no idea what to do.

100% Open game

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I think this thread would be more fitting in support or request thread. But sounds like something with database is causing your issues if none of the servers are loading. Have you seen this tutorial yet? It helped me learn a ton at the beginning.

Back