• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer starting a OT!

pojjjo

Reaction score
like the topic says im starting a ot and need a team but i got a problem, becuase i havent been hosting ot at like 3-5 years so i dont remeber so much so it would be nice if someone could help with the ot , its dont seems to see like it do at my time but,
i dont know what for tools i need but please help me with it
and to the guy who help me to get it started will get rewared with real money or get something on the ot tex. GM,Tutor, thats just example on what you can get to help me,

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/21652642/Simple_War_OT_v1.5pl1.zip

I will be a gamemaster or community manager for free i have experience, look at my application on my posts.

I will be a gamemaster or community manager for free i have experience, look at my application on my posts.

Not trustworthy when youre off he will ban all players. He did it to Inferno-OT aka Legendary Druids ot

Back